'YOU'RE OUT OF DATA'

Unfortunately, He didn't show up the following day, well, I wasn't really disappointed , I'd expected his absence at least for few days to clear his head and all that. But, slowly days turned to weeks.
    “Mummy what happened? Uncle Taiwo stopped coming.” I asked curiously.
    ‘Ehn, I didn't tell you?’
    ‘No o’
    ‘He lost a relative, so he had to travel, I thought I'd told you o.’
    ‘Oh, too bad’ I sympathized.
    ‘I'm still looking for another lesson teacher though.’
    “Okay, But I like Uncle Taiwo's teaching, When is he coming back?”
    ‘He's not coming back to teach you, He said he has to return to school.’
    ‘Oh…’
    “He refused my payment too, Saying it was enough pleasure coaching you and that you're all set for the entrance exams, is that true?.”
     ‘Yeah, I don't think I need any Tutor.’
    ‘Hmm…Remember if you fail you'd have to resit the exams after a year, and your mates would be way ahead if you then.’
    ‘Yes I know.’

     Uncle Taiwo had left, but I kept blaming myself for causing him so much, he'd definitely didn't loose any relative and didn't travel, the whole Day's drama had cause him to retreat. If it were I or you we'd do same.
     A student who he once flogged and scolded didn't just find out he's gay, he saw a BoyxBoy magazine, he'd be carrying around and worse still, caught him jerking off in his bathroom. If you do the maths the way I did you'd think :

   'Uncle Taiwo was undeniably gay, and had a crush on little Julius, who he suspected to be different too, maybe he was pedophile, who knows ? And had mistakenly dropped his dirty brochure in his lesson plan, if he didn't do it on purpose. While teaching he turned on by Julius and rushed to the bathroom for God knows what!'

     Anyways, I can't confirm to that and some how I still have the Magazine which laid under my bed for a long time unattended to, I got pressured to check it out one evening, 'Mehn' that's some hot sh*t there. He'd warned me, and yes it affected me psychologically. As I glanced through the pages my trouser junction began to stretch out, my John Thomas was already very stiff, placed my left hands on it and it felt good, I began to massage, it was the best of feeling ever, I realised what Uncle Joe had felt the other day, the sensation grew and all of a sudden it was over, immediately I felt some what warm liquid on my hand, it was sticky.
   ‘It's definitely not piss.’ I thought.
   My taste buds were eager to give a proper definition, So i tended to their needs, it was salty.  Ladies and gentlemen that way my first Jerk off. Ever since then it was more like an addiction. I realised it was easier and much nicer, when it happened with my eyes set at the magazine and my head picturing and envisioning the whole thing. Sooner than expected the journal bored me. 
      Psychologically, I was ruined as I no longer looked at guys the same way, going around, if I sight someone appealing, I rush to a dark or enclosed place and shoot the shots, imagining the individual, in a new baby's suit. I'd wish I had See-through eyes, that'll be lot more interesting, I did really weird stuffs in weirder places ranging from, school toilets, church toilets, under staircases and lots more, just think of the weirdest.
     The feeling grew rapidly and alarmingly, despite how sensational it seemed I knew deep down it was wrong, I mean if it wasn't why did Uncle Taiwo feel so bad about it? And there was definitely gonna be repercussions in the aftermath, I wanted to stop. Luckily, I landed in a youth program, by mistake though, I mean what'll an Eleven year old be doing there? I had to wait for Ola who was to attend the program.
‘Brother Ola, I want to go home o.’ I cried out.
‘You heard why your mom said.’
‘Yes, but I can't wait, I'm hungry.’
“If you go home now , you won't meet anybody so what would you eat? Are you even with the key to the house?”
  “No, but…”
“Oya, take buy something and eat while you wait” he said as he handed me a hundred naira note.
‘Thank you.’
    That was how Brother Ola bribed me to stay. So, I sat few pews away from the meeting area, but thanks to the megaphone I could here the all the preacher said. Can't really remember the Topic or theme but it basically had something to do with killing sexual urges including that which I was combating. Even with the preacher's little command of English and his very terrible Yoruba accent, I learnt a lot from the program, it was as though it was prepared specially for me.
    ‘…Raised your left 'ands as we take this plegde to denounce Satan.’ the preacher said, I was so engrossed with the programed that I'd raised my hands even before the members.
    ‘Wow, Someone from be'ind is already H'interested’ he said as each one of them turned to stare at me, smiling and some chuckling it was funny to them but it wasn't to me, like, that was my hour or minute of restoration.
     “Join us brother” someone offered, and immediately I reached to Ola and sat next to him.
     “Okay say after me. Lord jesus….”
     'Lord Jesus…' we all said.

      I was born a new and filled with the holy spirit, At least, so i thought. On reaching home I torn out the pages of my three months old magazine and dumped it by a trash can. For a moment, I felt relieved. The truth is I actually enjoyed Jerking off cause no one had told me it was wrong or it's demerits either, until recently. Well, Turned out, even my stomach was filled with the holy spirit.

      “Julius, I've served your food.” my Mom said.
      ‘Ehn, Mummy I'm not hungry o.’
       “What do you mean?” she asked with a slightly high tone.
       ‘I don't want to eat, I'm full already.’
       ‘Full? What did you eat?’ she asked.
       ‘Nothing.’
       ‘Okay, You don't want to greet your dad too?’ she teased.
       ‘I'm coming.’ I said.
   Mom, just wanted me out of the room by all means, if Jane, had refused to each a whole day, it's no big deal, but Since it's Julius now it is.
  ‘Nnakwana Sir’ I had to say one of the very few words I knew in Hausa
  “Sannu.” he replied briefly.
   I sat in the sitting room for about three minutes sleep washed until he called out again.
   ‘Julius, Zoi mana! ’
  As I walked towards the dinning I notice a phone pack on the table and he said.
   ‘This is a reward for your Good perfomances in Your Mock exams.’
   “Nagode sir”  I thanked him still very much surprised
  “That does not mean you'd stop reading for the entrance exams o!” mom warned me.
  ‘Yes, I'll read’ I said walking into my room, Jane who was quite jealous just ran back to her room, to cry I guess.
    My first Phone, it was indeed a joyous evening. I quickly unpacked it and switched it on, navigated Facebook and 2go, the sleep In my eyes was wiped immediately, I somehow got to the browser, there was a lot I wanted to check out like, Nickelodeon, spongebob, my favorite and lots more.
    Some how, I don't know how but, I remember a website from the journal I'd just torn and thrown away, I didn't know I actually crammed the web I was tempted to check it out, as I typed it letter after letter, in excitement and curiousity and behold :
     “You're out of data”