Chapter Sixteen.

So I wait next to her all weekend and see if she will get up. She didn't. I was conserned for her because we have been here so long. It must've got to her head. I hope she isn't insain or has brain damage. So the doctor finally decides to get over here.

"Sir, are you her only family? Because I can only discuss with a family member."

"I am the only family she has anymore."

"Oh. So did everyone else die?"

"No everyone else stopped caring." He stares at me with an odd look. "Listen Ryan, I have to bring her in to get treated."

"For what?" "That's the thing I need to bring her to see." So he packs her up in the ambulance and leaves.

I didn't get to go along because I'm not related. So I'm stuck with Scar doing absolutely nothing. I wanted to help her but I couldn't do anything. So I did all the chores that she would do. And I missed her. I wanted her presence near me. But I sound like Shannon(werewolflover12) I don't want to be greedy. And obesses over her, so I don't  and clean stuff. I stare at the phone and wait for a call. Nothing. I am so worried. I haven't slept sense she left, four days ago. I wish the phone would ring, good or bad. And it doesn't for quite some time.