#4 ; star of the night

I am happy. So much that I think my heart can't take it anymore.

"Sabihin mo na lahat ng gusto mo sabihin, last year na nila oh, malay mo naman gusto ka na ulit?"

Being able to waltz with the person I've loved for almost 3 years? The person who became my paradise when I escaped in my real disastrous life?

"Yieee! Sobrang close niyo na ulit dalawa, congratsss! Sa tagal mo nang minamahal yan, aba."

Everybody thought. Even me.

I even remember seeing your friends' smile, thinking that everything will turn out for the best.

"Hiii, sayaw raw kayo!"

I'm feeling too much. Am I lucid dreaming?

"Picture kayooo!!!"

I slowly walked towards you, wearing my black ball gown. That one night, I felt safe dancing with you.

I wanna thank your expressions for telling me the truth at times when your voice cannot.

"Are you not tired yet?"

You said as you let go of my waist and walked away, not even sparing a single glance back.

The gown that she's wearing... is almost the same as mine.

The only difference is that I can never be her.

I am happy, still.

"Huy, what happened? Stop crying na."

Don't tell me what to feel.

...

"I love you. I love the way you strum the strings of your guitar. Your analytical skills. Your flaws. Your smiles. I love you even if you're clumsier than me. I love you a lot I don't even know how to express it anymore. Mahal na mahal kita..... and I'm not expecting anything in return."

"Thank you... and I'm sorry...... I really am."

"Don't be."

...

The only star that night was you. It was you, the reason for the star tears that slowly started shattering my eyes... along with my own built paradise.

---

star tears disease? hahshsjajjas