s e v e n t e e n.

2 weeks later...

I've been waking up every day, having the same daily routine. I've been going to royal classes on how to be royalty etc. Despite that have I been meeting up with Yoongi more often, and that was a deal between me and the Crown Prince that I was allowed to. 

The crown prince has also become more and more clingy. I guess I have to stay patient about it since Yoongi and I have a plan about how he will take over the kingdom. 

I will help him cover his scar with cosmetics and he will then get a chance for ruling the kingdom. 

It was always unacceptable to have a scar on your face. That would hold him back to be the crown prince and Jungkook's mother was as cruel as ever because she only wanted her son to be the next king of the nation. 

I'm just worried about him. What if he doesn't make it against Jungkook and his stepmother. 

People have also given me weird looks and death glares, especially the young noble girls and some royal maids who look like they are my age. 

The general came also to visit me, and asked me if I was sure about marrying the Crown prince, and I assured him that I was. I couldn't tell him that I was forced to or else he would kill him. I don't want to witness that, and I didn't want to lose another father's role of mine. 

-

"So how has your day been, did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked while back hugging me tightly. 

"As the other days. It is so exhausting to go to those classes for royalty stuff. " I sighed while turning around to hug I'm back. 

We were inside his palace and I had visited him very frequently. Jungkook knew about it and I didn't care. He should be happy that I'll be marrying him. 

It is kinda weird that he is letting me do all this stuff and meeting up with Yoongi...

"I'm going to make you mine soon, princess" He pecked my head and continued to plant small kisses on my head. 

"I will wait for you, but when do we exactly start the mission?" I looked up to him so that I could still be in his embrace.

"We will do it after your marriage with the crown prince. Little by little will I take everything from him as he did towards me. I will show him karma." He kissed my temples and I just grinned at him. 

"I believe in you, and forever will stay by your side. I just hate that I have to act as I like him. It is so uncomfortable when he is all clingy." 

"I understand you, but just wait. I will show you what real love is. I'm going to make you my queen. I will protect you with my life." He hugged me more tightly and I chuckled a bit after I heard his words. It made me blush. 

"I love you, Min Yoongi," I whispered, so he could only hear it.

"I love you too, princess." 

"Sung-ah?" He whispered 

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to marry me after everything is done?"

My heart skipped a beat, and I felt like I wanted to scream with happiness. My whole body felt warm and I could feel butterflies inside my stomach. 

"Of course, my king!" I joyfully answered his question. 

"Thank you" I could feel him smile. 

I knew that I wanted to spend my entire life with this man. 

I wish that knew what was coming for me not long from this pure love...

 I had been called up to meet Jungkook after I left Yoongi's palace. He wanted to see me. 

As I walked inside his palace, I got stares and I could hear whispers from the servants and guards that were standing around the hallway and looking at me. 

"What is it?" I asked out loud in an irritated tone and raise an eyebrow. 

Suddenly all of them got flustered and left.

Weird.

As I entered the crown prince's throne hall, I noticed a female girl standing beside him, as she had both of her hands on his shoulder.

Who is she? I haven't seen her yet...

I bowed slightly and walked slowly closer to them. 

"Kim Sung, I wanted to introduce you to my cousin, Kang Areum." 

She looked at me with a devilish smile that made me shiver. There was something about her that doesn't seem right to me.

"Kang Areum, this is my beautiful fiancee, Kim Sung." He said to her and she just stared at me again and gave me an elevator look. 

"It is an honor to meet you, Kim Sung." She said and slowly bowed, but I could see her fist's clench and she was mumbling something under her breath, but I couldn't hear anything of course.

"As well as here," I said sharply. 

"I got some news that I wanted to share with you, Kim Sung," Jungkook said with a smirk.

What could that be?

"Kang Areum is going to marry Min Yoongi the day after our wedding." He said with the biggest smirk as his eyes twinkled with joy. 

My throat felt as if someone was choking me with burning hands. The painful feeling was pretty familiar from the time my heart got broken right before my eyes. I wanted to just run away from everything right now. I didn't want to believe what he just said with such a happy voice that made it even more painful as it already was. Why was everyone I loved taken away from me? What in the world had I done as cruel that I deserved this pain?

No.No.no... This could not happen, not now.

I-I can't... Let him do this. 

TO BE CONTINUED...