e i g h t e e n.

Please listen to the song while reading for a better reading experience (only if u want ofc!) Thank u :3

-

I lowered my head a bit so that they couldn't see my facial expression for the sudden horrible news.

That's why he'd let me go to Yoongi freely without looking bothered by it. I knew there was a reason behind it.

He is the devil himself in disguise.

"Well, c- congratulation, Miss Kang," I said while stuttering.

I could feel my panic attack and anxiety sneaking up on me.

"Thank you, Miss Kim." She said while she left us alone in the throne hall.

I was still frozen at my spot. I was trembling and shaking. My whole body felt as if it was a minus degree. Cold as ever. Painful. Not again. I don't want to experience the heartbreak I deeply just want to forget but still haunts me to this day. And here I thought everything will be different.

I wanted to throw up so bad.

I could feel two hands on my shoulders and I jumped a bit in surprise.

"Aren't you happy for them?" He said and gave me an innocent look and pouted. I would have slapped his perfect face, but I couldn't.

"I am happy for t-them," I said quietly.

"So why are you looking so sad, love?"

Psychopath. He was just so sick.

I was holding the warm tears back that wanted to leave my eyelids, but I couldn't show any effect from what he just announced.

"I am not sad, your highness, I just feel nauseous right now." I said and waved my hands in front of his face.

"Then it would be better if you stayed at my chamber tonight." He smirked devilishly.
He wrapped his hands around my waist and kept looking at me with a devilish smirk.

"It's okay, I will get better!" I hurriedly said. I didn't want to stay with him.
I released myself from his embrace.
I bowed slightly and tried to walk with fast steps away from him. I suddenly felt his hand grip around my wrist very tightly that it almost began to hurt a bit. Then he pulled me over to him, and then he put a hand around my waist and my legs, and lifted me up in a bridal style.

What is he doing?!

"Your highness, w-what are you exactly planning to do?" I stuttered and was scared of what he had in mind and his sudden actions.

"You have to obey me, and not disagree and deny what I am saying." He walked with fast steps out of the throne hall and walked to the royal chamber, his chamber.

I gulped down. I was scared and wanted to even more throw up now.

The servants looked at us with big eyes and open mouths.

The guards opened the doors to his chamber and closed it shortly after we entered.

He walked over to his big bed and threw me on it.

He then removed his golden sword that was before attached to the side of his waist.

I tried to climb off the bed, but he dragged me back and hovered over me. He took both of my wrists in one of his hands.

He was going over the limit right now. I wanted to just run away and hide in Yoongi's embrace, but I'm scared I'm not able to.
Why was he doing all of this? If he really loved me, he wouldn't do such inappropriate actions that is way over my limit. This isn't loving for him. It's greed for wanting everything, that belongs to others.