💖Love Notes {Yandere Asmodeus}

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own. Also if you make any aesthetics and don't mind letting me use them I'll make sure to credit you and thank you for your work. Also if you have any good song recommendations I could listen to on repeat I would greatly appreciate it!

This Chapter is Gender Neutral. 

I made sure not to describe the gore scene to vividly, just a little heads up.

TW: Mentions of Stalking, Blood, Gore, Manipulation, Killing, Severing, Slight Yelling

You walked to the classroom, and as you walked in you eyed your desk, which had what seemed to be a letter on top of it? You looked at it curiously wondering what could be inside of it, you wondered if you should open it or not. After all, for all you know the letter itself could be cursed, if you so much as touched it, it could activate it. You shook your head, as you looked around their were many people around perhaps they knew who placed it on your desk. Yet it had a small heart place don the front of it, was it a love letter?

You took a deep breathe as you gripped the letter in your hands, the person who had delivered it watched from afar your reaction to the letter. You slowly opened it you look around trying to see if anything had changed you, you had done so to also make sure the letter wouldn't be ruined, you couldn't necessarily take a risk that this wasn't just a prank, this sheet of paper, could have a single beings emotions, within the regard of love that is. 

'𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻,
𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓻
𝓨𝓮𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮.
𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽.
𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷, 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝔂.'

{'You can think of me as an admirer, I see you from afar, yet I'm never too close. I find you to be beautiful in and out. Each day another reason, will be said as to why.'}

Your eyes widened as you looked around, even though you knew , they were probably long gone. You reread the letter over again. An admirer? The bell rang signalling the start of your first class, you took your seat, struggling to focus, you didn't know why but you had mixed feelings about that letter. Perhaps it was because of the fact you were quite literally in a place filled with demons of all types. You didn't know the demons types of love in this place, and to here that one of them considered themselves an admirer of you, was even more bone chilling.