💖My Angel {Yandere Asmodeus}

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own. Also if you make any aesthetics and don't mind letting me use them I'll make sure to credit you and thank you for your work. Also if you have any good song recommendations I could listen to on repeat I would greatly appreciate it!

So this is technically speaking, a head cannon, but I've never been good at head cannons since I tend to like being detailed and just me and head cannons don't get along in general. So this is only Part Three technically Four-. Out of all the brothers, as well as including Simeon, Solomon, Luke, Diavolo, and of course Barbartos. Since I found this concept interesting and wanted to make it for all of the characters. Pretty much it's if the reader was an Angel, their reactions, how they go about the scenario, how they would act, as well as when that click moment happens.

Woo Hoo! I'm on a role, suddenly got the want to update this oneshot book sooo, enjoy all the updates while you can! I personally believe, much wouldn't be different with Asmodeus and an Angel MC, since well he sees no difference maybe the human MC is weaker, and Angel MC is purer, but thats about it. I think he'll have the thought process of oh 'I've never done it with an angel yet ;)'. To which will bring out the MC in his eyes. Yet besides that won't think much of it.

I hope you enjoy!

This chapter is gender neutral! Remember my requests are open!

TW: Emotional Manipulation, Mentions of Death, Violence, 

So to start this off, we shall do his first impression or some of you. Simply put, despite the fact you are an angel, he had some rather sinful, thoughts of you, and that is in the lightest of terms. He wants to defy you, taint you, simply put, he wants to paint the white rose you are, red. That's al he really thinks of you at first, and he is in fact quite open with you about said thoughts. It's practically a greeting to you at this point, yet you pay no mind to it. Either thinking he's joking, or hoping more than anything, then shooting him down, as kindly as possible. 

It's really only until later on does he think of you more than sexually.

He had invited you out with him, to The Fall, just the two of you course, he didn't allow anyone else, including his brothers, to tag along, and no one even attempted to crash the two of you. Not even his brothers, you must be wondering how, well he might have threatened his brothers with every single scrap of dirt he accumulated throughout the centuries he's been forced to live with them, and be related to. Even on Lucifer, more specifically baby pictures of little old Luci. To which he would be forced to delete, after the date, meaning he'd have to make the best of it, before he didn't have anything against Lucifer.