💚His Beloved {Yandere Satan}

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own

Please don't claim this writing and aesthetic as your own. Also if you make any aesthetics and don't mind letting me use them I'll make sure to credit you and thank you for your work. Also if you have any good song recommendations I could listen to on repeat I would greatly appreciate it!

This Chapter is Gender Neutral. 

TW: Blood, Torture, Manipulation, Near Death Experience, Medication, Scars, Mentions of Suicide, Mentions of Death.

Satan was a romance at heart, although he'd never admit it of course. Yet he longed to be the characters he'd often read about, to be in the positions, of them forbidden lovers, enemies to lovers. Things like that common scenarios, even Romeo and Juliet, it was considered to be a grim tale with teen suicide, yet he wish he could have that sort of bond, that connection with someone, where you'd rather die in each others arms. Then not be in each others arms at all. Yet that idea seemed to be nothing but a fantasy.

When he first met you he of course, felt nothing for you. Well that is an exaggeration he felt something for you, well from you, an opportunity is how he saw you. Not for love, no of course not, that thought never really even crossed his mind. But to get on Lucifer's last nerves, by making things slightly more complicated Lucifer did not want any of his brothers interfering with the exchange program. Satan could easily use to get on Lucifers every nerve, Lucifer couldn't harm you, after all, because he'd then be nothing by a hypocrite, disobeying his beloved Lord Diavolo. It was as simple as that, he just had to find a way to make you do his every whim, every demand.

What better than, just maybe befriending you, then finding a way to manipulate you? He wouldn't make you fall in love with him, he knew better than that, he is a gentleman after all. 

It started off small, he'd talk to you a little more, help you with thing, little favors and that. You felt as if you owed him, for all that he had done, you technically made the first move. Inviting him out to a cafe. Which he swiftly agreed to, everything seemed to be going just as planned, yet what Satan hadn't planned on was, while his plan was in action, he had fallen in love with you.

He was livid. At who? At what? He wasn't sure maybe it was himself, since he had just fallen in love with nothing but a weak human, he self-sabotaged himself. The worst thing is, it wasn't as if he could convince himself, that it didn't matter since you've only seen one part of him. Yet that would be a lie, you've seen how he is, even behind the mask, he seemed to wear. You've seen him infuriated, losing himself, as he saw nothing but absolute red, slipping into his demon form, as he began to, you were never afraid either. Sure you were a bit startled the first time, yet you've seen his true self as well, you've seen his soft, childish moments, you've seen everything, and this was just but another part of who he was.