Chapter 5

Shard's POV

My wounds have been healing nicely, which is a good thing. I can't walk yet, as my leg is swollen a lot, and I don't have enough strength to stand on it. The snow had stopped coming down so bad today, so I crawled towards it, and took a handful. I knew if I boiled it, then add some iodine, then is should become fresh water, but I didn't really have an iodine, so I couldn't do that. Instead, I just picked up a chunk, formed it into a ball, and threw it as far as I could. That at least gave me some entertainment.

Fake Zoom's POV

I was so glad that the positive Battle Force 5 was going to let me help them find Shard. There really wasn't much else I could do to repay her then save her, so for this to happen was good. I just don't think they trust me that much. I'll just have to try my hardest to look for her, and help them as much as I can.

Kala's POV

I remembered back when I had first met Shard, and a week later, she told me about the boy she had met, and needed help with. I got to meet him, and at first, he was very closed off and shy, staying close to Shard as his wounds continued to heal, but soon, he opened up to me, and started talking more.

Fake Zoom had mentioned once while Shard was gone, that she was the first person he had opened up to in a long time, and also mentioned how Shard was like an older sister when carrying for him. It was funny to me back then when he said that, and almost started crying. When I had asked him, he said that he wasn't, and quickly turned away. Then, we had both broke out laughing right as Shard came back.

She had been super confused, but never said anything about it, and shrugged, dropping off her stuff. It was the saddest day for Shard when Fake Zoom had to leave, and go back to his reality, and that time, both of them had started crying, hugging each other. Thinking about that reminded me of the promise Fake Zoom had made.

"I promise you, Shard. I will one day see you again, and I will repay you for the kindness you have done me. Thank you."

Aiyaiyai. I have not written in forever. Sorry guys, I spaced it for a while, and I know this is short. I'll try and keep updating, and writing when I can. Thanks for reading, and please comment and request.

Song: I Miss You

Song by: Nathan Wagner

Channel: RubyChan's Nightcore