Chapter 2

Peppa smiled as she walked up to her new friend. "Hey Y/N! Wanna hang out after school today?"

"Sorry Peppa. I have things to do today." Replied Y/N. "Maybe another time?"

"Oh, sure I guess." Peppa sadly said as she walked off to talk with Rebecca, who was yelling at her angrily.

~Y/Ns POV~

I stared after Peppa. She was talking to that bitch Rebecca. That stupid rabbit is trying to steal her from me, she has to die. The sooner the better. I should kill her after school today, and then Peppa will be mine.

I slowly walked along behind Peppa, making sure she didn't notice me. She was so hot. Her 4 eyes were shiny and bright, and her 3 fingers were long and beautiful. Her nails were long and sharp. It was clear that she had spent a long time sharpening them into points.

However, while I was lost in my thoughts, Peppa had wandered off. I decided that this was the perfect time to plan Rebecca's murder.

I walked to the boys changing room and grabbed Pedro's gym bag. If I hid the body there, he would be arrested rather than me. After all, who would suspect the innocent new girl? I had only been expelled twice.

I heard footsteps outside and quickly jumped into the cupboard. Peeking out through the crack in the door, I realised it was Pedro. I should take him to the crime scene and frame him!

I suddenly jumped out of the cupboard and tackled Pedro to the ground. "Y- Y/N! What are you doing here?!" Pedro asked. "Shut up dumb bitch no one loves you anyway. Now you will be arrested for killing Rebecca!" I laughed in anticipation. Peppa would soon be mine!

I tied up Pedro with some skipping ropes I found in the wardrobe. He squirmed around and tried to scream, but I shoved a PE shirt in his mouth. If all went well, no one would know he was here.

I picked him up and shoved him into the cupboard. His eyes were wide with fear, and I smiled at his terror. I would be back tonight to kill that stupid rabbit.