Chapter 6

Perrie's POV

I woke up the next morning still in a tight embrace from Zayn. I noticed the Zayn wasn't up yet and I didn't want to get out of bed yet so I scooted closer to him putting my head into the crook of his neck snuggling close to him. I knew that we had to wake up early enough to say goodbye to Ni and Haz so I looked to see what time it was. I knew that they needed to leave at 8 and it was 7:15 now so I woke Zayn up and told him that they boys were going to leave soon and that we should say goodbye. He groned and eventually gave in. I didn't really know where anything was but since Zayn walked me to our room he knew where to go.

I followed him into the bathroom and brushed my teeth while he showered and then we swapped places and I took a shower and he brushed his teeth. After that we did our hair and changed. I changed into a cute summer dress with some high heels and Zayn changed into a white shirt, leather jacket, white jeans, and some Jordan's.

We were walking to the other side of the castle when I saw Lou still sleeping and decided to wake him up because I knew that he would want to say bye to Haz. His door was closed almost all the way except for a little gap where you could see him peacefully sleeping. I walked into his room and tap him on the shoulder telling him to wake up. He groned and opened his eyes to see me standing above him. "Haz and Ni are leaving soon. If you want to say goodbye and have breakfast with them then get up." I said

"Ok, ok i'm coming" he joked. I could tell that his eyes shot upen when he heard me say Haz and Ni. He got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. We walked out of his room down the long hallway to Ni's side of the castle and went to the kitchen where Haz, Ni and Liam were already sitting. I sat down next to Haz as Zayn sat down next to me. Ni was sitting on the other side of Haz and Li was sitting on the other side of Ni. I knew that Lou will probably kill me for sitting next to Haz but I didn't really care. I haven't really gotten to sit down and have a nice coverstion with them. Yes we watched movies but we didn't really talk much.

Lou came in shortly after and gave me a glare knowing that I was sitting next to Haz. I rolled my eyes and told him to sit next to Zayn. Lou and Zayn we also best friends but they haven't really spent much time together lately since Zayn has been with me and Lou has been with Haz. Since today Ni and Haz were going to be gone I thought it would be a good idea if I spent the day with Li and Zayn and Lou had the day together to do whatever.

"Hey Li, since Ni and Haz will be gone for the day do you want to hangout together?" I asked

"Don't you want to spend it with Zayn?" He asked back

"No not really I kind of just wanted to spend the day with you" I said back

"Why is everything ok?" He replied

"Everything is fine Li I just want to spend the day with you so these two can hangout and catch up since they haven't been able to since Zayn is always with me and Lou is always with Haz." I said pointing at the Zayn and Lou who were next to me.

"Oh ok yeah sure I would love to spend the day with you!" He replied

"Great!" I said excitedly

Zayn's POV

I was talking with Lou when I heard Per asking Li if he wanted to spend the day with her. Lou and I looked at her as if she was crazy. Why wouldn't she want to spend the day with me. I was a little hurt that she didn't want to spend the day with me but when she said she wanted Lou and I to have a day together I thought that it was really sweet of her to do that. I love Per so much and I can't believe all she has sacrificed for me. I really do have the best girlfriend in the world.

Haz and Ni just left to go do their royal duties while Lou and I went into his room and talked about what we should do with the day since it was just us two. We sat on his bed and he told me that he wanted to do something for Haz and Ni when they got home so that we could have a fun night thats a little different from what we have been doing. He said that we could throw a small party with just us but then thought since they would have jsut gotten back from a party it wouldn't be as fun.