Chapter 8

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I havent updated in a long time. I hope you guys are still liking the book and I am going to try and write more even though school is about to start again. Much love!

xx C.

Niall's POV
I woke up the next morning to Liam yelling at us to wake up and get ready. We were all super tired and just wanted to sleep but remembered that we had to go to the recording studio and record a couple new songs that we had written before the trip and during. I got up and realized that we had all fallen asleep on the couch last night and that i had fallen asleep on Li. I really wanted to date him but I was worried about getting rejected. Why would he even like me I'm not good enough from him. I decided to go to the bathroom and get ready, luckily Haz had just decided to get up as well so I walked up to him and asked if I could talk to him in private. He said yes of course and followed me into the bathroom.
" I don't know what to do Haz. I just like Li so much but I don't want to ruin friendship."
" Don't worry Ni everything will be ok. You don't have to ask him now but maybe in a little while and I'll ask Lou when you ask Li so you won't be alone. Ok?"
" Ok Haz thank you so much. That made me feel so much better. I love you!"
" You're welcome Ni I love you too!"
After that talk with Harry I felt a lot better and got ready for the day. I changed into a white long sleeved shirt with one blue and one red stripe on the arm and rolled up the sleves to about where my elbow is, blue jeans, and white shoes. I brushed my teeth and put my hands through my hair and waited for Haz to finish getting ready before I left the room. He finished shortly after and we both walked down to the kitchen to meet up with the rest of the boys and Per.

Before going downstairs I grabbed my fully packed bag and waited while Haz got his bag and we walked together dowstairs to meet up with everyone else.

Liam's POV
I woke up the next morning to the alarm that I had set last night it was about 6:00 am and we had to be there by 9:00 the car ride was about an hour and a half but we still wanted to hangout with Niall and Harry's family before we leave. We still had to get ready and eat and knowing the boys I knew that it would take us a while. I got up and started getting everyone else up. I decided to wake up Ni last because he looked so tired and peaceful and I didn't really want to wake him. He is just so cute and I really want him for myself but I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

I stopped thinking about him while I start to wake up Zayn and Per. After I woke them up I woke up Lou and Haz. I finally woke Ni up and started to get my self ready. Since we were at Niall's and Harry's we each had our own bathroom. I mean the place was huge. I got dressed into a white short sleaved shirt, red and white flannel that I wrapped around my waist, blue jeans and some white shoes then made my way downstairs to the kitchen to wait for the rest on the boys and Niall and Harry's parents.I grabbed my bag after I finished packing the little things and walked out of the room to go and meet up with everyone else.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw that Louis was walking down too. I caught up to him and told him that I really needed to talk to him about how I really like Niall. He said that he really wanted to talk about Harry as well and planned that we would talk about it sometime when we got back to our house. We planned that we would go to the recording studio and record the songs and when we got home and went to bed Louis would come into my room so that we could talk while the rest of the boys slept. I thought it was a great idea and told him that it was perfect. I told him that once everyone was asleep to wait 15 minutes and then walk into my room and knock twice so that I know that who it was. He agreed and we continued downstairs to meet up with everyone.

Louis' POV

I was woken up by Li this morning. It was around 6 in the morning and the bastard just had to wake me up at the ungodly hour. But we have to go to the recording studio to record some new songs. We also had to get ready and wanted to spend the morning with Niall and Harry's parents to say thank you again and have a nice breakfast together. I reluctantly got up out of bed and walked mysef to the bathroom to get ready.