Ch :- 61 ☞☞ Aarohi Or Avneet? ☜☜

Aaru -  Tomorrow is Holi and after two days my and Sid's anniversary .

Few minutes silence ( I know you all guys are thinking why she told her and Sid's anniversary . So let's continue).

Aaru - Yes my and Sid's anniversary . How can I forget that . I am alive Siddharth ur avneet is alive and I have never forgotten anything . I promised to myself that I will never come back to you . That day I really wanted to die but ...

FLASHBACK

The lorry was coming near her .

She jumped from the car and she some how did not fall from the Clift . She was some much  hurt that she  can't even walk properly and she came in front of the car and got unconscious . They took her to the hospital and after two days she opened her eyes .

Mr and Mrs Malhotra doesn't have have any child .

Mrs M - So how are you ? Can u tell ur name and address so  that we can inform ur family .

Avu POV

I don't want to go back to that house .

Mrs M - say dear .

Avu - I can't remember anything .

From that day they adopted her as their own child .

FLASHBACK ended

Avu ( I will say her as Avu only  from now as the truth is reveal)

Avu - I just hate u Sid but somewhere I love you too but I will never come back to you . Till now I can remember each of our moments and I really miss them . But I can't forgive u . How could you have thought so cheap about me . U where the one whom I loved from my core of the heart ( she started crying) .

Sid's room

Sid - I can't believe that she is not my Avu . I just can't . I have to find it out .

**********************************
So what u all think will Sid  be able to find the truth and what will happen after the truth will be revealed will avu accept Sid ?
Stay tuned ....

"Guys why u all are not voting nor commenting it very demotivating "