Ch :- 73 ☞☞ Slap ☜☜

Sonia Aunty moves towards Avu and slapped her .

Sonia - when you are alive then why didn't you  came back to us . I know you are angry at Siddharth but you should come back to us . ( Yelling )

Aman uncle came and stood the beside Sonia aunty and keep his hand on her Shoulders.

Sid - Mummy ji I think you should not.... ( Cut by Sonia aunty)

Sonia - Siddharth, you should not support her how dare  she stay away from us this freaking three years.

Avu - I'm sorry mom I didn't wanted to come back  after that night .

Sonia - you are so big now that you will decide everything we are no one to you?

Avu - Mom I didn't mean that.

Vibha - I know Avu  was wrong but Sid was the one who made  her do this .

Avu - I'm sorry to  everyone and if  all want me to go away from here I am ready to do that I will never come back .

Sid was going to say something but again Sonia Aunty slap her again.

Sonia - what do you think of yourself you think that whatever you will want you will do that .

Abhi - yes we are not letting you to go anywhere and if you try to go this time then we will tie you up so that you can't go.

With that everyone hugged her .

Aryan and little Avneet - so you are our chachi you know I have seen you in  photos only but you are more beautiful in reality.

Avu - You two are so cute .

After few days

Vibha - vaishu and Avu beta I think you know that tomorrow is Karva Chauth

Precap .

After the rituals avu  got unconscious and fell down .

Stay tuned .