[Part 5]

There were secret guests.....

It was....Grandma Loop or Wafer choose one

And Jakieos

Attended the party because Mat invited them

As everyone was getting started Cat made a grand entrance with Jarhead saying the following words "AYO I'M PEEING!!! AAAAAAAAA"

Jarhead said "SHUT UP CAT YOU'RE RUINING MY SH-ING"

As Grandma Loop approaches them she starts saying "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

For some reason Ronald McDonald was there and was on a date with Mike Grabowski?

As Eren watches them he knew what he was gonna do

But then Mat gets a call from a stranger and he picks up the phone and says....."Hello this is Five Nights At Freddy's if you don't ship Ennard x Michael then you have no right to disturb me"

The person from the other side said "I can see you"

Mat says "Do I look good?"

The person says "UH-"

Mat hangs up the phone without hesitation

The person says "Erm this is how this will be? Then I'll make it a challenge"

As Jon and Barney were making out Eren was poisoning a drink....but it wasn't Mike Grabowski's drink......it was....Big Bird's drink that he poisoned while Big Bird was dancing with Ariel!

As Eren finished he left to go find Mikasa and Armin whole big bird goes over to sip their drink they start coughing and Everyone stopped everything even the music to go help big bird and take them to the hospital

Barney asked "WHO DID THIS?!"

As footsteps were heard from the outside Cat said "DAD I HEAR FOOTSTEPS"

Mat suddenly says "Oh really? Get the bat, Jon"

Jon goes to get the bat while saying "Don't worry darling I can take this on from myself"

Jarhead says "Who's gonna Help Grandma Loop?"

Grandma Loop says "There's no problem no need to help grandma go on Grams can stretch, Grams can fight"

All of a sudden.....BIG BIRD WAS GONE!

As Ronald McDonald cries in tears in the lost of Big Bird the front door suddenly drops as everyone start screaming the electricity cuts off and it goes dark and when it goes dark it's not good

A man walks inside everyone goes to hide while still screaming and then something happened....

We'll be right back after this cut!