[Part 14]

As Jon was preparing for their wedding Cat the best man of all time broke down the door and asked Jon "You sure that dress can fit you?"

Jon replied "YOU F-KING FORCED ME TO WEAR THIS UNTIL MAT SAID HE WOULD WHOOP ME FOR NOT WEARING ONE"

Cat said "Shush you tall b*tch it isn't so bad" *Starts peeing*

Jon "......."

Cat said "What it's time for me to pee"

Mat walked in to check up if Jon was doing okay and saw Cat pee

Mat said "Cat clean that up, and Jon you nearly done?"

Jon replied "Yeah yeah I'm done let's get this over with"

Mat walked Jon to the wedding room and music started playing

Barney standing there so happy to marry such a tall man

There a person was a dude named Aiko the secondary mod ever to be added

As Mat walks Jon down the aisle with flowers thrown by Cat (the flower girl)

Jarhead who stand as the minister

I don't know what they say at a wedding because I never pay attention to the words they say so this is all from the Internet

Jarhead then says "Please be seated the wedding will begin shortly"

Everyone gets seated and the wedding officially starts

Jarhead says "We're all here to celebrate the relationship of Jon and Barney and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today."

"Speaking of important people, there were none more important in influencing the lives of Jon and Barney than their parents. With that being said, who gives Jon away in marriage to this man?"

Mat says "Their father, i" Mat let's go of Jon's arm, hugs them, and gives them an air kiss then gives their hand to Barney and goes to take a seat

Jon gives their flowers to Aiko (Maid of honor)

Jarhead starts speaking again "Marriage gives permanence and structure to a couple's love. It's more permanent than Jon's cute southern accent that they had since they first met Jon asked for Barney's number and somehow tripped over a puddle of water and hitting face plant to the ground as Barney stared and everyone laughed. Marriage is telling the person you love that you're not going anywhere and that's a powerful commitment for two people to make to one another."

(All from the Internet changed some of it)

"The road that has brought Jon and Barney here today hasn't been easy. It's been filled with challenges that they weren't necessarily prepared for. But together they've taken each one on and have used those experiences to strengthen, not weaken their love."

Jarhead took a breath and said to Cat "Hey Cat would you like to read the Bible part?"

Cat said "Uh no hey Mat can you?"

Mat said "Did you forget what happened when I found one?"

Cat said "Oh right Aiko?"

Aiko said "Sorry I'm an atheist"

Leon Kuwata stood up and said "I will read the part"

Jarhead handed Leon the Bible and Leon began reading

"In the Bible, first Corinthians chapter 13, verses four through eight tells us:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails"

Leon hands Jarhead back the Bible and then goes back to take a seat

Skipped the vows because too much

Jarhead then spoke again "Jon and Barney will now exchange rings to symbolize their commitment."

Removed a lot of it because it's long

Jarhead said to Barney "Barney, please take Jon's hand and repeat these words"

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love"

*Dinosaur nosies*

"For today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come"

*AGGRESSIVE DINOSAUR NOISES*

"Wear it as a sign of what we had promised on this day"

*You Know you know*

"And know that my love is present"

*._.*

"Even when I'm not"

Barney puts the ring on Jon's finger

Jarhead turns to their dad Jon and said "Jon, please take Barney's hand and repeat these words"

Repeat of words

Jon puts the ring on Barney's finger

Skip some parts

Jarhead speaks again "Jon and Barney you have professed your love by exchanging your vows. You have symbolized your commitment by exchanging rings. And you have expressed the end of your individual lives by the pouring of the unity sand. With all of this there is just one more question I need each of you to answer and then we're off to the reception to celebrate."

"Jon and Barney you have professed your love by exchanging your vows. You have symbolized your commitment by exchanging rings. And you have expressed the end of your individual lives by the pouring of the unity sand. With all of this there is just one more question I need each of you to answer and then we're off to the reception to celebrate."

"Jon do you take Barney to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to them as long as you both shall live?"

Jon says "I don't"

"Barney do you take Jon to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to them as long as you both shall live?"

Barney says "Jiwhjaja"

Jarhead says "Alright whatever, by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Barney you may kiss your bride."

Barney kisses Jon?

Jarhead finally says "It's my great honor and privilege to be the first to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Abominable Mess!"

Everyone cheers happily

Cat says "Finally I can finally pee I've been waiting for so long"

Jarhead says "THAT WAS TOO MANY WORDS FOR ME TO SAY"

Next part is gonna be the wedding celebrations