❤️Reviews by Defom Lovers❤️

Am obsessed with Kiralik Ask show and the love story, Omer and Defne shared. I rewatched the show for 5 times since January 20, and I always watch it with same emotions as if am watching it for the very first time, however for various reason I still believe that the original show has left us with questions not answered.

Reading Anu's fan fiction Defom a Love Story even though it goes completely differently from the original story is also fill in the blanks of some un answered questions.  Every Friday I wait for chapter update and each chapter leaves you with suspense that 1 week will be too long to wait. Apart from the story itself I can't not praise the author for the pictures she posts to make the story more real. Not to mention the effort the takes to also publish a Turkish dish for us. I read other fan fictions but comparing it Defom is the best for various reasons, Anu commits herself to publish 1 chapter every Friday whilst others fiction are not commited to any day, and the length of the chapter is NOT a 5 mins shot however I feel that it's never too long.

Well done Anu, thanks for your commitment,  your creativity please keep on going and never give up. I highly recommend this fan fiction to all Kiralik Ask fans xx
——— SarahBalzan❤️❤️

To me this Defom story is a true representation of a fan fiction for Kiralik Ask. As we all know fanfics are a different perspective to a well loved story/series etc., But many a times the basic essence is lost or the characters are changed losing their charm. While this is not wrong and everyone has their own creative right. I enjoyed this particular story bcos it is a celebration of the well loved characters of Defne and Omer. Anu, the writer has brought out the emotions and quenches the thirst for more for anyone who has watched the series. She celebrates their love story and has elevated it with a poetic essence. This story has been written with feelings and with passion and will take you through a wonderful journey of love. The attention to detail to locations and characterization are so well defined. Go ahead and enjoy the ride...
———— ninaven20❤️❤️

Having read quite a few fanfics about Kiralik Aşk, I started reading Defom - A Love Story by Anu Krish Ganesan.  I was captivated from the first chapter as it transformed me back to the original KA, but with a lot more detail and clarity than the original. There were many issues that were never addressed in the original. Anu also developed the characters a little differently e.g. Tranba.
Also, I felt that Anu gave us such detailed description of Ömer and Defne's emotions and pure love that I would wait impatiently for Friday mornings so that I would be able to read what turns, intrigues and emotional roller coaster I was going to go through that week.
I also felt that the storyline was different, yet the same. There are a lot more romantic interludes, kisses, touches and looks that were described to perfection. 
The cherry on top was the beautiful pictures and recipes that were included.  Now, you were not only reading a book but were also experiencing the Turkish culinary delights.
I am always amazed at the level of detail and research that is included in each chapter, be it in Paris or Milan.
Looking forward to the next chapter Anu.  May Allah give you infinite success in your journey of being an author❤️
————-Fishaq56❤️❤️

Having seen the Turkish movie serial Kiralik Ask and being so enchanted with it, I discovered a book was being written about this show.
I am now smitten with this book which is definitely worthy of being printed and read.
The story begins when a lonely young and successful man and lonely woman from totally different social backgrounds comes to work for him. Despite the jealousies of the women competing to win him over, the strife, gossip and hatred that follow cause them untold pain.
However, when two hearts are destined to meet, and bonded there is no opposition that can win against these two as  they begin to walk together as one. There is so much emotional wisdom, poetry and bonding together that it leaves one quite breathless.
I highly commend Anu Krish Ganesan's writing ability and recommend her book as a must read.
———-JennieGreves❤️❤️