Chapter 6

The Dr. Annoying

Zoe's POV

"Zoe, your tito will take Yuri tomorrow, e tratransfer siya ng ibang school. You can always talk to her if you have a time baby is that okay? Sorry, ngayon ko lang sinabi to sayo" is dad serious?

"But, dad! Yuri is my only bestfriend that I can talk and play with! Bakit pa siya e tratransfer?!" I didn't expected that, si Yuri nalang ang nag-iisang kaibigan na malapit sa'kin tapos iiwanan niya din pala ako.

"Zoe, her father needs to work in other country. He will take Yuri with him, soon baby you will meet Yuri soon, but now, you need to focus on your studies okay?".

No, I don't want to! I need Yuri, my life is boring without that naughty girl!

"But dad Yu–" .

"I know Zoe, just go to sleep now okay? Rest now, goodnight baby".

I-I don't want Yuri to leave me. Pero wala na akong magagawa, buo na ang desisyon ni tito, dadalhin niya si Yuri. Aww, I hope I could see her soon, I will miss her.

Many years later(Zoe's Life)

After elementary, after highschool. Ali became my bestfriend, we made our promises together, he said that if saan ako, ay doon siya.

He is very protective since then pero he is achieving his dream to become a chief and so close! He is so close! While me, focusing to my job as a assistant of my dad.

We didn't met Ali for a weeks now, I can't call or text him because he is also busy. My kuya became Seaman in other country. Which is, I'm alone.

I have nothing kung hindi ang mga maid, my dad and Tita Whitney.

Namimiss ko na sila, I want to fly or teleport just to hug them one by one, especially my mom.

"Yeah, it was very hard, like there's so many things to do!" talking to my bestfriend, Yuri on my laptop.

"Wow, you can do it Zoe. I missed you so much! Nasanay na ako mag english eh I'm so sorry! We will meet soon Zoe, and that time we can go to the playground!" we both laugh, I really missed her.

Playing, watching some movies and eating together, that memories she gave me never been erased to my memory.

"Yuri, I need off the call, I'm too tired doing my presentation, just take care okay? I missed you girl! I love you so much see you soon!" and the conversation ends!

I have to make my presentation for tomorrow. So I can help my father for helping people.

The hospital that he made was a success, he gave people a job as a nurse, and also a Doctor! Tomorrow, he will introduce me to his staffs.

It's early in the morning and I need to get ready.

"Zoe, wake up!" I heard a voice. I'm guessing that is Tita Whitney.

"Get ready, go take a bath, change, eat your breakfast and let's go".

No need to tell me those, I know what I'm going to do. Today, dad will introduce me to his staffs. I'm excited, I like nurses and doctors, they helps and mean alot to people.

I changed up my clothes and we arrived to the hospital. The hospital that my dad's creation. When I enter the hospital, I can already see the counter, the wheelchairs, the dextrose and so on.

There's  so many people around me and saying "Good morning Ma'am" they can already recognize me.

We went to my dad's office, full of nurses, doctors. I'm too nervous, what if hindi nila ko kikilalanin bilang vice president sa hospital?

Well, Tita Whitney isn't the vp, I'm the daughter and I need to take my throne. Seeing people, nurses, doctors staring at me makes me so so shy. Like, I don't have to, right?

"Good day everyone. I'm Dr. Arwin Vans Liano, I have someone, to introduce you. This is Vans Hospital. I'll introduce you your new vice president, Ms. Zoe Xy Liano". They started clapping while me, my heartbeat beat so fast!

"Hi everyone, I'm your vice president in this hospital. I'm not your Doctor, Nurse, but I assist this hospital if my father needs me. If he called my name, I'm there, if you need me, I'm there. Don't expect that I'll do everything you expected, I did not study to be a Doctor, a Nurse. I study for my future, so expect that I can only assist this hospital as a vice pres–" hindi ako natapos sa aking pag-sasalita nung mga pumasok na pawis na pawis na isang Doctor.

He is a mess, now I forgot what I'm going to say. He didn't even knock before entering!

"Dr. Arwin, I'm sorry I'm late! It's very traffic! Sorry Dr.!" he is too wet, pawis na pawis siya, and as I know hindi traffic!

"Good day Dr. Collins! Glad you are here, take a seat" is dad serious? He didn't even warned that guy! Ganon ba talaga sila kaclose?

"Okay, I'll continue. I can only assist this hospital as your vice president. I'm busy also so don't expect that I can help everything my Doctors and Nurses! I'm Zoe Xy Liano, your VP" finally and they started clapping. Know it's time to introduce themselves.

"So, may all of you stand and introduce yourselves?" they started standing, well, that's not that hard.

"Okay Nurses, introduce yourselves" my father stand behind me.

"Hi good morning Ms. Zoe, I'm your nurse, Shawn Walter Quinto, glad to know and see you!" not bad.

"Good morning Ma'am, I'm Clarice Jianco, your nurse! I hope we'll make you proud!" this girl had a higher confidence!

"Ms. Zoe, I can help, and cover patients wounds just to say that, I'm Nurse Ian Hanz Planto!" wow I love him too. Madaming mga nurse na nag pakilala saakin, all of them had a high confidence. We moved to the doctors.

"Anak, know our Doctors! Nurses, you may take your seats. Please stand up my Doctors and introduce yourselves"

"Hi Ms. Liano, I am Dr. Williams Khan Smith, your doctor and wound reliver" ahuh? Let's see about that.

"Hi Ms. Zoe, I'm glad that we met. Hope to go out with you soon, I am your Doctor Nalani Kendra Sylvie" well, she wanted to go out with me? Why not?

"Zoe, the other doctors have their operations today. Which is, there are three Doctors are here. I picked them to know you because they are so good at working their job. Here is one of my helper"

"Hi, I'm Dr. Drake Xian Collins, the water and also known as your root of your rose, Ma'am Zoe" this Doctor was the guy who's late! He is the guy that who didn't knock before entering.

I almost get embarrassed because of this guy, unang-una palang kitang kita ko na ang ugali ni'to.

"So, I bet that's it? You may continue to your work now. I'll be in my office resting, call me if you need anything that is important. Thank you for your time, keep helping people" then nagsi alisan na silang lahat except for my father.

"Dad, who's that doctor named Drake?" he made me curious.

"He is one of my best helpers my dear daughter". One of his best helpers huh? I can't tell because of his confidence, na grabehan siya.

"Well, thanks dad for introducing me to them. I need to go to my office now, I need to rest for a while. Call me if you need me dad" sabay halik sa pisnge ni papa.

I went to my office, I rested for a while muna I'm so tired.