✨💎Halloween (tommy and tubbo + minx, part two)💎✨

mmm parmt two. once again the romantic bit is with minx, tommy and tub are platonic

You sat on the couch with a hum, watching Wilbur sit next to you, his clothing on backward and a beanie in hand

"That's a terrible costume, y'know." You say as he grabs some double-sided tape off the end table and sticks the beanie to his upper face and forehead.

"It's a great costume. See, I'm backward!!"

"Can you even see anything in that??"

He goes silent, before taking the beanie off.

"So anyway— thank you again for babysitting for me." He says quickly, changing the subject in a sheepish tone.

"I'm just doing it because I'm getting paid. I'd rather be hanging out with Minx." You shrug, looking around the nicely decorated house.

"Oh, your girlfriend?" He says with a slight smirk, and you glare at him.

"Oh, yOuR gIrLfrIeNd?" You mock, smacking Wil over the head. "Whatever. Where are you even going?"

"Dad is taking us to a company Halloween party, and Tommy 'n' Tubbo are too young to go." He answers, rubbing his head where you hit him. There's the sound of footsteps walking down the hall, and you glance at Wil. "Speaking of which-"

"BIG MAAAAAAANN!" A slightly annoying, middle school boy with blonde hair yells as he runs at the couch and grabs onto Wilbur, hugging him. "BIG MAN, I WANT TO GO TO THE PARTY!" He shouts, shaking Wil slightly as you scoot away from the two. You glance over at the doorway, seeing Techno, their dad, and a brunette boy who you assumed to be their other brother Tubbo, standing in the doorway. The boy notices you and gives you a small wave.

"Hi there!! Are you the babysitter?" The young boy says happily, walking over towards you. You quickly nod, and Wilbur pushes the blonde (presumably Tommy) off of him.

"Yeah, this is my friend (y/n). They 'volunteered' to babysit when I said I needed a babysitter. They're very nice and I hope that you guys are nice to them." Wilbur says in a sharp tone to the two boys, both of them sheepishly smiling. You snicker slightly at Wilbur, grabbing his beanie and smacking him on the head with it.

"Hey, I'm sure your little brothers are super nice and aren't going to be any trouble."

There was a moment of silence, before you hear Techno whistle awkwardly and walk through the room towards the door, their father laughing slightly before following Techno. "Yeeeah, good luck with that." Techno hums out.

You roll your eyes and chuck the beanie at the back of Techno's head.

"hEh?--"

"Oh, before we leave— Please be careful, Mr. Halo says that his neighbor's dog was found, uh, hurt outside his house and partially...y'know." Their father says as he turns around, putting in a set of fake vampire fangs. Wil winces at the thought (so do you) and hops over the couch and stands next to his older brother. You shake your head, having heard about it already— Mr. Halo, the school's language arts teacher, had found his neighbor's dog mangled and dead in his front yard. Part of the dog had been eaten and it was suspected to be a person as no animals lived near your small down that could've done that much damage to a dog, especially the large one that Mr. Halo's neighbor had.