Chapter 3

*Wheein POV*

She turned around and I couldn't believe it. She was sitting here in the table, across from me. I was surprised tho, the whole summer I forgot about her, probably there is a chance for me to be her friend.

"Ok, class. Welcome to chemistry class; I'm Mrs. Park Yu Ae, but call me Mrs. Yu. Hope we get along, now class, for me to know your name, y'all are going to stand up and introduce yourself," the teacher says. Well that's fucking cringy. We aren't even in middle school for this crap. "Ok we are going to start from table one, that is up here. Please introduce yourself." Thank God that we are table 6.

Well everyone finishes and it was our turn now. Moonbyul stand up first and introduce herself, then it was Solar, then it was her.

"Hello, my name is Ahn Hyejin but everyone knows me for Hwasa, thank you," she said smiling. Wow Hwasa her name is beautiful just like her. I was spacing out thinking about her name when Solar poke me to introduce myself.

"U-uh. Hello. Uh, my name is Jung Wheein, uh thank you," I said shyly. Why the fuck did I stutter. The couple laughed and Hwasa just nod. Welp that was embarrassing, I just wanted to get out.

Well the teachers assigned us an easy work, so we have to work as a group. Well we were shy, even the couple didn't talk; we act like we were strangers.

Well class finish and so the other classes. Still can't believe I have Hwasa in all my classes, well except 2, sad just like TT. The couple and I went to my house to hangout cuz my family was busy with my little sister outside the country.

A/N- Hey guys hope you like it or understand it. Ik is crappy of like weird but is just the beginning for me to write. Hope you enjoy it in the future too.