Chapter 8

*3rd POV*

The girls finish their breakfast and went to watch tv. They decide to hang in the park because it was a beautiful day.

"Babe buy me some ice cream, please," Solar pouted to Byul. She couldn't resist her girlfriend's cuteness and bought her an ice cream.

*Wheein POV*
I just cringe at how Solar just pout to Moonbyul just to get ice cream. I turned around to sit, when the other two came at me with a pout.

"Wheein-ah, pwease," they both say.

I tried to turn around, but they are so cute I couldn't resist and gave up. I bought them their ice cream and they look like little kids even though we are the same age.

Weekend went fast and is time for school. I got my backpack and headed to school. Just let me say language art (Chinese class) class is boring; I need to learn like the basic but is hard to learn.

Class finish so is time for chemistry; why does sciences have to relate to math, bunch of nonsenses to my brain. I was there first and saw Hwasa enter.

*3rd POV*

"Hi Wheein. You're early like always," Hwasa said sitting down in her chair.

"Yea, I guess. I come from the Chinese language class, that why I'm always early."

"Oh. OP, Hi Loco," she said waving at him.

*Wheein POV*

"Hey," I heard him say to Hwasa. Not gonna lie, but I was jealous, but why would I, we barely being friends. The couple came in once Loco went to his seat.

"Hey Moon and Sun," I said to them. Class started and the teachergave us a number; we need to work as a pair to finish the work. Augh, soannoying to be honest; wish I could drop out of school.

A/N- hello readers, hope you enjoy. oh by the way I made a new story, Waiting, hope you like it nd enjoy.