Chapter 13

*Wheein POV*

We got changed and sat in the floor in a circle. We decide to play truth and dare, which I didn't like.

(Hwasa, Seulgi, Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein, Dami, Yooa, they are in that order but in a circle)

"Ok, now that we are in a circle, can someone search, truth or dare 18+," Hwasa said sipping a shot of soju.

"I'll do it," Dami said getting her phone out. "Ok I have it now. It's for 18+ for friends," she said with a smirk.

"Ok, LEGOOO~," Solar yelled; she yelled like she was drunk when she only drank apple juice.

"Ok, we are going clockwise, and I'm going to start," Hwasa said. "OK, I choose truth, Dami."

"Ok, it says, have you lost your vcard?"

"Damn, but I ma be honest, but I haven't lost it," she said all confident. Not gonna lie, but I thought she lost it. "Ok, Seulgi, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"It says if you have a crush of someone in here?"

"Nope, you're my friends not soda," she said laughing.

"Lol, ok, Moonbyul. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. Dami, give me the question, I'm ready," she said all confident.

"Ok, says give a kiss to your friend that is in your left," Dami said smirking. Moonbyul looked at Solar, and they were blushing. Why the f*ck are they blushing, I mean we know they are dating but no one seen them kiss, well only Hwasa. Moonbyul turned around and kiss Solar, and we just cringe.

"Wow, confident Byul. Ok, Solar. Truth or Dare?" Hwasa asked Solar.

"Truth."

"Says, if you ever gave someone a blowjob?" That question got our eyes wide open, and Solar just blushed.

"No~~."

"Then why are you blushing," Hwasa said smirking. Solar mumble something then looked at Byul, and Byul just blushed. Ahhh I know now.

"Ok Byul~," I said smirking, and they just blushed.

"Ok, weird. Ok Wheein, truth or dare?"

"Hahaha, uh, dare," I said still laughing.

"Says, to shake your upward body," and I did, I mean everyone shake their boobs when there's music.

"YooA, truth or dare," Dami asked YooA.

"Truth."

"Whispered something to your left," and so she did.

"Ok, Dami, give me your phone, I'll ask you," Hwasa said getting Dami's phone. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Lap dance to your right." Me and Dami looked each other, and we just blushed. I don't like her but she's cute; I just nod and looked away because it was embarrassing. Once the timer was done, we just looked away.

"Uuu~, you liked that Wheein," Hwasa asked, and I just hide my face. We were getting sleepy and went to sleep.

A/N- Hope you enjoy.