Chapter 18

*Wheein POV*

We are in the middle of December before our winter break. The girls and I are always skipping and going to someone house because we are bored of class, I mean we do our work, so we have good grades. Me and the girls went to our usual spot at the mini park and me and Hwasa in the usual.

"I think DPR, doesn't want to be with me. I mean we talked but he has another one, he cheated on me."

"Uh, girl. You guys weren't even dating," I said with the wtf face.

"Yea, I know but we were flirting, I think I ma try to find someone else. Help me Wheein," she said whining.

"Gosh. You're just breaking you heart more. What about girls," I try to ask her step by step before telling her I like her.

"I don't know. I mean they are pretty but no."

"What about Kei," I said pointing at Kei.

"UH, no. She's straight liked a road, and I don't think she's into girls." I was happy, I may think I have a chance. "You know what, I ma try to flirt with my best friend."

"Who," I said. I didn't know she had a best friend, I thought I was her bff.

"Loco." The moment she said that name, I want to die. Why can't she notice me? I mean I kinda look gay in everyone's eyes, but why can't she notice me. I'm always there when she's crying, when she needs something but why can't she open her eyes and look.

"Ok, then I'll help you be with him," I faked a smile.

"Thanks Puppy"

It was one day before our winter break, and everyone brought presents for their friends and loved one. I was at the cafeteria with presents for the girls. The girls came and we started to give our presents to each other. Hwasa came late, and we gave presents to her and I gave her mine the last.

"Wheein are this a bag of Cheetos?"

"Hehe, yea cuz you like Cheetos," and all of us laughed.

The classes went fast, and we were in our 2nd last class. Even though we were in the last day before the brake, the teacher didn't let us sit together. Hwasa and I were first in the class, before the girls. I sat in my table using my phone when Hwasa came up to my ear.

"I love you," she whispered. I just looked at her dumbfound by the 3 words she said. "Say it back."

"Uh, I love you too," I whisper back, and she smiled. I was happy onwhat she said but she's trying with Loco, but I just smiled because I can bewith her someday,

A/N- well i decide to upload today and the weekend because the story is about to finish. thanx y'all.