1. BIG NEWS

"Hey! Enough! You can study latter. Let's go out. Let's have some fun." my friend Maria said. "Sorry M, but I can't. Maybe latter?" I spoke. She ended the call. I am not that person who goes out and parties all night. Especially now, then I have huge project coming up. Not many people know about it, but they will find out really soon.

---------------------------------------- 3 months ago -------------------------------------

Today is really special day to me. This thing can change my future. Last two weeks I haven't slept, because of this thing. My friends call me "Physics Einstein", because of my physics skills. In my home town we have university, which accepts younger students, who studies really good, so I decided that I should try it out. I was really good at math's and physics and I also really liked Formula 1. That sport is everything to me, I watch all the races, cheer to my favorite drivers and do everything that crazy fan would do. So, all these things came to one place – engineers' profession. I got accepted in engineering and I started studding a lot. And professor saw my work and asked me if I would like to apply to one program. So, here I am sitting and waiting for an email to know if I got internship at Red bull. As crazy as it sounds! Past month was crazy. I had to fly to Austria, to red bulls' headquarters to have a talk about my capabilities. After plenty of talks and huge competition I got in top 10.

I should receive an answer any moment now. My little sister is sitting near me and hugging me in a loving way. " Y/N, have you got an answer already, honey?" "No, mom. Still waiting...". And suddenly I started shouting. I GOT AN ANSWER. I can't open. My mom came in my room immediately. "Comon, honey, open it!" with a small push I open an email and I saw just one sentence before I started crying. "Congratulations, Y/N. You are accepted to work with us at Red Bull racing". I couldn't believe it. I will be working in Formula 1, my dreams will become true.

-------------------------------------- 3 months later ---------------------------------------

Maria asked me if I want to meet up with her. So I accepted her invitation. "Hey, Y/N. How are you doing? We haven't met up for ages! Were have you been?" she asked. I had to tell her about Red Bull, but I didn't know how to do it.

"Hey, M. I am good. I actually have to tell you something..."

"Girl, is everything okay?"

"Yes, but I don't know how you will react to it. I got internship at Red Bull racing!"

"OMG, REALY???"

"Yes, I am going to Austria next week."

"Oh, God. I am so happy for you! I know how much that means to you. And now everything is clear to me. That's why you studied so much and couldn't attend those parties."

"Yes, that's right."

"But let's make a promise, Y/N. You have to find a boy. James was a fuck who broke my best friend's heart. So please, find something, Y/N. I want you to feel love again and be happy. "

"Maria!"

"And I also heard that formula boys are really handsome"

"Maria!!"

"So do we have a deal, Y/N?"

"I can't promise, but I will try."

"Thank God. Did everyone here what she said? So now you have to kepp your promise. Oh, I almost forgot. You need to find a boyfriend, because you forgot what word SEX means."

"MARIA!!!!!"

So now I know my quests and I have to fulfill them. Work and sex. Ohh, sorry. Work and finding a boyfriend. We will see how it goes.