15. REST

It's been few weeks since Australia. Myself and Max got so much closer. Right after we came back from Australia, we went together to the mountains and we got a small house to spent some time together. It was so romantic. We were surrounded by love, peacefulness, and fluffiness. Everything was perfect. During these holydays it finally happened. We had sex. Max was great and caring afterwards.

This morning I woke up super happy and I felt like I was born again. I turned to other side to see Max, but he wasn't there. I stepped out of bed and as I was doing it, I smelled something super tasty and familiar. Then I walked out of bedroom and went straight to the kitchen and saw my man cooking bacon.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Max saw me and gave me a kiss. " How did you sleep?"

"Hi...I slept well, but wow! Are you cooking bacon?!" Max laughed at my reaction.

"Yes, everything for my love" Ahhhhh, this man is melting my heart EVERY SINGLE TIME!

"Ah you are so sweet" I said and smiled at him. He gave me a kiss.

"Ready to work today, my beautiful engineer?" he asked me and hugged me.

"Yes, if you will behave well." I laughed and went to put my outfit for today.

After breakfast, we went to Red Bull racing headquarters. I went to engineers meeting and Max went to see Cristian.

"Hey love!" I heard familiar voice across corridor.

"Hiiii" I ran to Max and gave him a kiss.

"I have an offer for you"

"What offer?" I looked at him with side eye.

"What if... we fly to Italy today?" Max smiled at me.

"WHATTTTTT?!?! ITALYYYYYYY!?!?" I was so shocked.

"Yes love, Italy. Cristian has some things to do there and I thought if we would join him. What do you think?"

"I would be so down but what about my work?"

"I talked with Cristian. He said you can work on your documents there and join few meetings then we will be there." Max said and took my hand. "So let's go?"

"Yes!" I started running to the car from excitement. He opened car door for me AS ALWAYS!

Then we sat in car he started talking. "Before we go to Italy, let's go shopping. I will give you task: you have to buy something beautiful for our date"

"Okay... But on one note. You will not see the outfit till we have the date."

"Okay..."

We went to the shopping center. I went to the mall alone and ran to the first store which I saw. And I fell in love with one dress. It was simple black dress. It was just perfect for our date night.

 I asked the girl who worked in that store if they have my size and thanks to God they did

We arrived back home and started packing. Cristian called Max and I think he told him that private jet is prepared for the trip. We got our luggage in car and went to the airport. Then I got out of car, I was greeted by Cristian. We got in to plane. The flight was smooth and I didn't get too tired from it.

The door of private jet opened and breeze of hot weather touched my skin. I was so happy and thankful for this moment.

I was finally in Italy!