4. FIRST MEETING

I woke up then alarm went off. Morning was really early, but I was still in the good mood, because today I am meeting my boss/engineer and the driver with which I will be working. Just when I woke up my mom called me.

"Hey, honey. How was your first night at your brand-new home?"

"Hey, mommy. It was amazing. I am surprised that I slept really well, because I am too excited for today."

"Oh, yeah. Today you are meeting your boss and a driver." Mom said.

"Yes. Tell Liza, that today I will call her in evening and read her night story. Ohh, and tell dad from me that I love him, okay?"

"Of course, honey, I will tell him."

"Okay, mommy, I have to get ready for my day. I love you!"

"Okay, love you and good luck, honey! Bye, bye"

"Bye mommy!

I got out of the bed and went to take a shower. I got a hoodie on and a pair of black jeans and went to the kitchen to have a breakfast. In the meantime, I went through all my social media apps and read some articles about what is happening in the world. Suddenly I receive a call from Maria.

"Hey, girl. How are you? How was your flight? Tell me everything!"

"Hey, M. everything is ok. I am afraid what I will not tell you anything, because I have to go to the work, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that today is your first day at work."

"I will call you at the evening and we will be able to talk a bit longer. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes girl. But you will have to tell me every single detail about your trip, because I can smell that you are hiding something from me!"

"Okay, okay I will tell you everything, I promise."

"Okay, good luck at your new work! Love you!"

"Love you too, M. Bye!"

I finished my breakfast, washed the dishes and went to my room to pack my backpack, after that I took my keys, locked the door went down stairs to meet John, who was waiting for me to get me to Red Bull's headquarters.

"Good morning, miss Y/N. How are you feeling today?"

"Hello John. I am amazing. Really excited to finally start working in Red Bull!"

"I understand you miss. Shall we get going?"

"Yes, John. We have to go now, because otherwise I will be late!"

The ride from my home to the Red Bull's headquarters didn't take too long. It was about 30-minute ride. I got out of the car, thanked John and went to the Red Bull's building. I walked to the receptionist, which was sitting near the Red Bull's entrance.

"Hello, I am Y/N L/N. I have scheduled the meeting with one of your engineers?"

"Hello miss Y/N. Yeah, follow me. I will lead you to the meeting room where you will have your meeting."

"Okay, thank you!"

The beautiful young lady led me to the meeting room and she knocked. I heard "Come in!" and the young lady looked at me and wished me luck. I thanked her and I walked in the meeting room.

Then I walked in I saw the legend Christian Horner and a man, that I guessed was my boss/engineer.

"Hey, Y/N. Nice to meet you! How are you?''

"Hello Mr. Horner. Nice to meet you too. I am good thank you! And you?"

"I am amazing. I am really excited to start working with you."

"Me too!"

"Amazing. Y/N, meet your boss/engineer Gianpiero Lambiase. From now on you will be working with him."

"Hello, Y/N. I am really looking forward to work with you!" Said Gianpiero.

"Hello, Mr. Lambiase. I'm excited to work with you too."

"Let's go meet our driver with which you will be working for the rest of the year." Gianpiero said.

"Guys, I have a lot of work to do. So Gianpiero will show you around the headquarters, okay, Y/N?" Asked Christian.

"Yeah, absolutely Mr. Horner."

"It was really nice to meet you, Y/N!"

"You too, Mr. Horner."

With that being said, me and Gianpiero walked out of the meeting room and went to the Gianpiero's engineer's room to meet the driver.

First Gianpiero walked in the room and soon after I walked in and stopped in shock. The same smile, which I saw in the airport and airplane, was sitting across me. At first, Max was looking at his phone, but then I walked and sat down near the table, he put down his phone on the table and looked at me with those blue eyes, in which you can drown and never get back up. My heart started beating faster and faster. At one point I thought that my heart will fall out of my chest.

"Hey! Nice to see you again." Max said with his amazingly smooth voice and my butterflies started going crazy in my stomach.

"Hi, nice to see you too! My name is Y/N by the way."

"Y/N... Gorgeous name for gorgeous girl. I am Max. Nice to meet you officially." He smiled and looked at me with his blue eyes.

I got so red from his compliments and fought I will faint in that chair.