Queen of hearts (mad queen)

The Koreans gone rogue caused a lot of damage. The loss of Chotan was one of them. In order to make sure these things never occurred again we had to meet with the Koreans and have a discussion.

We took my jet and got there in a few hours. I didn't know exactly what expected us there, but I had taken all the necessary precautions.

I believed that things would go smoothly, and if they didn't I was ready for that as well. We operated in South Korea, but not as widely as we did in Japan so we were in a little bit of a disadvantage.

I had to be careful not only from the Koreans, but also from the intelligence services. I knew that they kept an eye on us and being seen with other Koreans also investigated by the police would be a problem.

We get to the hotel where I  rest from the plane ride and then I start getting ready for the meeting. I take a quick shower, straighten my hair and do a nude makeup paired with a red lipstick.

For the outfit I decided to put on a black corset top, leather pants and a long leather coat. An all black outfit paired with some golden jewelry.

I got two knives, a dagger and a machine gun because one never knows. God how I hated fire weapons!

Unfortunately there was no chance for me to get my Katana so I put on some boots and leave the room.

***

"Please accept our condolences first. The loss of Chotan affected us as well. He was a great man and a valuable ally."-says Fang the leader of the Koreans.

We were all gathered in one of his buildings to discuss what happened and make sure things like that never occur again. The building was guarded and surrounded by both the Yakuza and the Koreans to show good faith.

The other heads agreed with what Fang said and Haru started speaking on our behalf:
"Losing Chotan was indeed a great defeat, apart from being a great man and leader he was also a good soul, even in our world.
And this is why we are gathered here to make sure that things like that never happen again. We came and good faith and you welcomed us, now all we need is to keep prospering."

He sits down right after.

"Indeed. And to show our good faith as well we are going to show you something."-Fang says and the door opens revealing two men carrying another one, with a black bag on his head.

"He managed to escape, but we caught him as soon as he got here. This is the man that orchestrated the attack on you, and the leader of all our rogue men."-he says and removes the bag, revealing a man with a bloody face.-"And we will kill him in front of you."

He grabs a gun and points it at his head. All that I could think about was Chotan. His kindness, his support. And how I was being robbed of the opportunity of avenging him. I couldn't let the killer of Chotan be punished with such a merciful death.

"Stop."-I say in a calm voice making everyone's attention shift to me.

Fang lowers the gun as I take a few steps closer to the tied up man that was standing on his knees.

I get closer to the man's face: "You are a plague, a plague that has been going around for centuries and it keeps spreading. Your empire has lasted long enough, it should be our time now."-he says and I reach for the dagger on my coat.

I raise him up, and look him straight in the eye as I grab my dagger and push it into his chest. He starts screaming but I keep on moving the dagger carving into his flesh. I push my fingers inside his chest and reach for his heart. I felt it tremble in my hands.

And with a swift move, I rip it out of him. His screams stop and his eyes widen in horror as he looks at me. Not only him, I could feel the horror that all the other men felt as well.

His lifeless body drops down and I turn around
"I know this will be the last time that things like this ever happen. Because I also know that if something even remotely similar happens again I will show you deaths that will make demons weep."

I squeeze the heart like I wanted to devour what was left of his soul then throw it in the ground and leave.

***

Hiroto's POV

It was done. And once again she had proven to be the most fearless and ruthless leader I had ever seen. No one that I have ever met came close to the power she held.

In my eyes she was beauty and obscenity. A ravishing and mad God.

It was too late at night and I was sitting on the couch, in my hotel room. I wanted to knock on her door, but something stopped me.

Then I heard a knock. I get up and open the door. There stood mister Fang.

"I didn't expect your visit at this how."-I say and I was surprised to see him, especially in my room, like he was a night shadow trying to hide.

He gets inside and removes his coat: "You will have to forgive me, I know it is very late and you must be tired, but this is your last night here and I would like to discuss something with you."

"And what would that be?"-I ask filling two glasses with alcohol and offering one to him.

He takes the glass and takes a sip: "I know that you are an ambitious man mister Hiroto and I want to discuss about the current state of the Yakuza and your leader miss Nao."

"You know the organization is better than it has ever been in a while, since the 80's to be exact. Nao has done an impeccable job as our leader, but Yakuza affairs are not your concern."-I say and glare at him.-"If you ask too much you might get yourself in trouble."

He chuckles: "No, no I'm not looking for trouble mister Hiroto no. But I will be straightforward with you. You have seen your leader, you know what she is capable of, and she is powerful and smart yes, but there is darkness inside of her, too much darkness that could one day result fatal to all of us, especially you.. since you are a member of Yakuza now."

I put my glass on the table.

"She is exactly what the Yakuza needs."

"But she could also be it's demise. She is too cruel to go unnoticed and I fear someday she will release all of that darkness gathered inside her since she was a mere child. No one can control her Hiroto, not even you. What you can do is release her from herself."-he says and I understood what he meant. It disgusted me, I didn't even want to think about any of this. Why was he making me face all these thoughts?-"And when you choose to do it, you will have all my support."

Fang says and grabs his coat: "You know this has to be done or in a few years everything you have worked for will crumble. I know it has crossed your mind at least once. All you have to to is make the decision."

He vanishes through the door as I was left staring at the darkness once again.