Chapter 6: Murderer

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SWEARING I'M SORRY YOU'RE READING THE WRONG STORY.

That dip shit thinks he can pull one over me! Thinks he's 'doing' his job. The police are never there for anyone until it's too late. You can't depend on anyone but yourself. Everyone is an ass, whore, or smart ass. If you choose to trust someone remember these words, in the end they WILL stab you. whether it's in the front or back, they will still stab you.

I'm talking metaphorically of course. Why do people kill with words? Are actions stronger than words? So why not just kill the person literary. That's how I started to kill. I just set the house of fire with my dad that was so fucking drunk off his ass he can't tell the difference between fire and water.

Also was my mom, she was a whore. Whenever my dad was gone for the night she would bring home some guy. If she loved me she wouldn't be trying to get away from our family. And finally my older sister who is a smart ass. She never helped me with homework or with anything. She was always on the phone with on of her dumb friends. She didn't care for me. None of them did, they needed to go.

At that moment I knew I was destined for greatness. When I saw the flames a smile spread across my face. Being able to hear them scream. Her in the bedroom with my dad in the living room drunk off his ass. My sister on that stupid phone, trapped. They were all trapped. They screamed for me but I stood at the mail box and watched. The fire men just thought I was in too big of shock to help them or get help but really I started the fire. I wanted them dead. I was only 13 years old at the time but hey, they were stupid. I knew I wanted to do it at age 5.

Would you want your mom having random guys put himself inside her while your dad was still in the picture. I remember my dad was on a weekend trip, my sister at a sleep over. My mom wanted to go on a date but she had to bring me. There was a girl, Maddie, and she was brought with my mom's date. We came home and my mom and her date went to the bedroom. I was 8, me and Maddie played a video game. Then we got bored, so we went to the door. I knew what was going on but I played dumb. I shrugged and we opened the door. I saw it, I knew it. My mom let out a yelp. Then her guy got up and moved towards us. My mom reached her hand out but didn't utter a word.

The guy's junk was still out. Looked at me then a girl, she looked grossed out. then the guy said, "What?" Maddie asked what they were doing my mom said an adult game. Maddie said, "I'm 12, we can play, right?" The guy, we will call him George. He put on a wicked smile and said, "I'll show you guys." my mom tried to protest but George said its was our choice. Me and Maddie just kinda left. She was weirded out.

When I 14 my aunt made me go to some group therapy. I enter expecting it to be stupid but instead we had sex. I could tell my partner, Megan, I could tell she was the only one in her grade who hadn't done it and she was desperate. So she didn't leave.

First our instructor, we can call him Ethan, he told us to get naked. We followed every command. He handed me a little one finger glove, I found out it's a condom. He told me how to get in and he was showing us how with his partner, we'll call her Jessica. When he did it Jessica let out a ugh and arched her back. Megan screamed, tugged on the bed, and arched her back. He told me to move around slightly and Megan started to ugh but then sighed.

The next think he said was for Megan to spread her legs. He told me to stick my tongue in her vagina. She sighed and ughed a lot. As Ethan did it to Jessica, he stopped for a second and whispered to me, "If you want her really horny bit down. Not too much now boy, it could hurt her." I bit down. She screamed. He told me to stand up. He went over to Megan, told her to still spread her legs and for me to put my fingers up her. He said it would feel weird at first but I would like it. He fingered Jessica and I started to finger Megan. Jessica was screaming so I couldn't take it and did it "wrong."

Ethan comes over and says he will show me. He told Megan to sit up. He kissed her lips, french kissed. She was grunting. Then he nibbled her ear, more grunting. He kissed her neck. Then licked all the way down her stomach. He kissed her vaginal region and slipped his fingers in. She sighed. I had to be better than him. So I french kissed, nibbled, even left a hicky. I slipped in her and I could tell, I won. Ethan didn't like that.

Ethan told me to stop. He told me to sit on the edge of the bed. I did, so did he. Jessica told Megan to kneel on the ground. She started to kiss Ethan intensely and Megan kissed me intensely. Then I realized what was happening I was getting a boner, like I was suppose to. Jessica told Megan to suck the cock. She did, even bit a little bit. She was good.

Then it was over. I had a lot of sex after that I always told Aunt Vicky it was "therapy". I remember when I was 16 I hurt the girl. it made me feel better than when I didn't. It made me feel superior and happy.

Every person I hurt makes me happy. Everyone I killed gets me excited. Every girl I kill gives me a great pleasure. When I kill a girl with purpose words cannot describe how I feel.