Swag Boii 360 no scope

Upon once a time in gallifrey there lived a sexy werewolf and master assassin.They received a call one day and heard a gruff-gangster voice say "Come to Earth on September 9, 2001 and assassinate George Bush and Pedro," then silence.The sexy werewolf, the dekemeister, and the master assassin, Arno Dorian, both heard the call and tracked down the caller-George bush aka camilio lazgonz.
After a quick ride though space on their unicorns, they found themselves deep in the Amazon rainforest out side of a temple shaped like a piramid. When the two arch enemies enter the piramid they meet a woman sitting criss cross triangle sauce whispering the illuminati creed backwards in Russian, her name was Kate Jon Ung.
Dekemeister, overwhelmed by bloodlust, lunges at Arno, shouting "Allahuakbar!!!"But Arno, an agile sexy beast, grabs the oracle, kate Jon ung and rolls of in style in his heelies.
Suddenly, a greasy Mexican man, George Bush, comes in holding a "gat" and opens fire.Everyone is shot 666 times in the balls but there are no injuries.After this, 6 members of ISIL run in and shout "De plane es ready Señor!"
Then bush exclaims "I guess you all are wondering why I've brought you here"
But before he can continue The Dekemeisters phone rings, a voice, Aka Pedro aka Osama bin laden says "I will find u, and I will kill u!"
Bush quickly responds and sends the former enemies and the oracle on a mission to buy turbans on the black market from zack Lissau.As they walk into Zack's turban emporium, one of the ISIL members aka Shawn T, feels uneasy and shouts "It's a Trap!" after his head turns into a squid.Just as the mr t squid looks to have the victory the Canadians Ellie and hunter kill it with atomic hockey sticks.
The group, all with fresh turbans, is then rewarded by Muhammad with a golden serpent toothbrush, just in case.
ALLAHUAKBAR is chanted 666 times as the group of legends (dekemeister, Arno, and kate) are escorted by Olivia and Camden to their planes.
As they fly at top speeds to return to Galifrey, they remember that Bush seems to be missing, suddenly, toxic gas knocks then all out as Bush rises from the ground enshrouded in a black cloud.
Bush telepathically flies the planes into the towers leaving Olivia and Camden stabbed brutally 666 times in the chest
Suddenly, Putin appears (wearing a tasteful black dress) and congratulates Bush before being mlg quick scoped by Zack who uses his healing powers to save Camden and Olivia.
And as this all happened nevel papperman screamed,"you will rue the day" #bushdid911