The plan...

Well, we finally leave taking Jane with us away from Malekith. But even we are almost successfully away. I know part of me staying behind.....Aela.
But I can't think about this right now...
And even see I'm destroying more the hall of the palace.
I think you missed a column.....Loki said behind me.
Shut up!.....I said trying to actually flying this thing but finally did, breaking a few walls but nobody got at  notice.
Look, why don't you let me take over? I'm clearly the better pilot......Loki said next to me.
Is that right? Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly?......I sad actually crossing almost touching ground been blaster and everything. Suddenly Jane faint.
Oh dear, if she's dead,.....Loki said between sarcastic or concern
Jane!....I said but I leave the control of the ship now concern.
I'm okay.....Barely Jane said moving her hand up weakly.
I kept flying and now we are following...also.....
Now,they're  firing at us......Loki said behind me. I keep flying and swing the ship side by side
Yeah, thank you for the commentary, Loki, it's not at all distracting.....I said flying and avoiding been shoot. Swing it so much that I'm just breaking all through our path including....
Well done. You just decapitated your grandfather......Loki said but I was so focus avoiding been shoot. He really piss me off.
You know, this is wonderful. This is a tremendous idea. Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that. Flying oar onus the city smashing into everything in sight so everyone can see us. It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brilliant.......
So I'm simple do my best.......
I'm push him out of the ship.......

Frandal......
I'm simple laughing when I saw the expression of Loki when he fall on the ship following by Thor caring Jane.
I see your time in the dungeons has made you no less graceful, Loki.....I said actually laughing at his cost.
At the same moment at the sky the stealing ship been destroyed. Loki standing the most gracefully he can and look at his brother.
You lied to me! I'm impressed.....Loki said in front of me
I'm glad you're pleased....Thor said observing for a moment turning and look at his brother.
Now, do as you promised......Thor said to Loki. I'm simple move and let loki guide us.
And take us to your secret pathway.....Loki said all smiling and driving faster very faster and been following and also shoot....
Frandal!......Thor said concern.
My time to leave this two taking the rope on my hand ready to jump....well I did.
For Asguard.....

Thor......
Loki found the secret passage using one of many gateway founding ourselves in the Dark World, Malekith place. Jane was tired resting the Aether taking slowly her energy life away. I was concern after she help me the time I was on Earth. I'm own her a lot but I can't take my thoughts away from Aela. How father gonna react when he find out she helping us.....if he gonna be merciful with her. That's worried me....a lot.
What I could do with the power that flows through those veins.....Loki suddenly said bring me back to our recently situation.
It will consume you......I said leaving Jane side
She's holding up all right....Loki ask me worried. I'm simple sit and look at him
For now. She's strong in ways you'd never even know.....I'm simple said
Sound like Aela. Who are we talking right now?......Loki said making me look at him but I didn't answer back. Loki simple read my face.
Say goodbye......Loki said
Not this day.....I said
This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat.....Loki said standing up referred about Jane.
You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you and I'm talking about her......Loki said pointed at Jane. Now we are talking about Aela
She deserve someone better than you.......Loki said. That really piss me off
And that will satisfied you?......I said now loud.
Satisfaction is not in my nature......Loki said calm
Surrender is not in mine.....I said actually anger with him. Loki simple smiling in a mocking way.
The son of Odin.....
No. Not just of Odin.....I said now standing facing him
You think you alone were loved of mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust.....I said to Loki.
Trust?.....Loki started to said
Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die? Knowing she would not let Aela helping her. Where were you brother?.....Loki started to said anger.
What help were you in your cell?.....I said in defense.
Who put me there?.....Loki scream at me. I'm simple approach very mad at him
You know damn well! You know dawn well who,.....I keep saying taking him in one corner ready to hit him ....a lot.....but I step back trying to control how mad I was with him.
She wouldn't want us to fight.....I said tensed stepping back. Loki look at me for a moment a little amuse.
Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked......Loki said smiling and making me smile either....hoping.
I wish I could trust you.....I'm simple said turning observing Jane. This 5 minutes of silence between us...his words.
Trust my rage.

Odin....
Having everybody here with me between the guards ready to be judge....including my daughter. But somethings going on when she keep herself away very focus on her sword.
All of you know what you did......I'm started to said. Nobody answer me back knowing how faithful they are to my son.
It mean treason all this to help my son in his stupid mission......I'm started to said when suddenly a helmet fall hard on the floor. We all look back at Aela. She was holding so hard the sword her hands was bleeding. In one swift move she hit the sword against the floor.
Aela!.......I started to said concern.
Control it.....Heimdall said like knowing. She look at us her eyes was totally black. Her respiration was erratic something is not right.
It hurt.....uncle.....I can't .....Aela said holding. Whatever was? Was hurting her inside.
I can't stay.....Aela barely talk actually she walk away without looking back to us and disappearing including her things.

Jane.....
No!........
Was my reaction when I saw Loki use a knife and stab on Thor side. They keep rolling mountain down. I'm just running after them.
You really thing I cared about Frigga?Loki said after Thor anger. Even Malekith was watching was going on between them.
About any of you? ......Loki said kick it now Thor.
All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!.....Loki said anger. Thor move his hand up trying to reach his hammer but Loki cut his hand. Listening him screaming painfully his hammer fall back. I'm finally next to him...checking. His hands move around my waist and pull me back and making me face him.
Malekith!.....I'm Loki of Jotunheim, and I bring you a gift......Loki said. I was trying to getting free without success throwing me at his feet.
I ask only one thing in return....Loki started to said pointed his knife at him
A good seat from which to watch Asguard burn.....Loki said. Malekith hit Thor on his rib
Look at me.....He said feeling myself floating in the air and something pull away from my body...the Aether. But only the Aether also his entire plan against the nine realm including Earth.
I was finally out of my body the one fall on the soil very weak.
Loki now!......Thor said and see how Loki take the illusion away so Thor can use his hammer and hit the Aether. Meanwhile Loki use his body like a shield covering mine. For a while after the dust leave behind all the pieces of Aether going back together like a puzzle the hammer didn't nothing effect on it. Going back to Malekith body.
Malekith simple walk back at his ship and leave.

Aela...
I'm observing from distant so no one can notice me. Each punch, each kick is the worst feeling against my skin. This is what happens when you are so attach to someone. Especially someone like me when know exactly .....
When dead knock at the door.....I said walking a little once i saw Loki die supposedly and I noticed Thor leave with Jane standing by his side. And see the glow observing him  transform like a guard.
That's was tortured. You know that! I'm almost losing control. Is not funny.....I said looking and punching in his stomach pretty hard. Loki lost the air and look at me
I love you too.....Loki said between hurt and amused
You know how much I hate you right now......I said mad.
But it work.....Loki said breathless but laughing
It was the most painful plan both of you can create......I said  still not happy
He need a push.....Loki said looking at me amused
If have to be that kind of push.....hell no!...your brain is damage and now he think you are dead. You deceive him again....I said not exactly please pointed away
Exactly.....but still work..I'm still a genius.....Loki said leaving my side walking
Genius my........thank god your mom not seeng this she would whoop your ass for good....I said still very disturbing and all he can do is looking at me with innocent sheep eyes.
I still hate you. It won't work. So what now?......I ask watching him leaving.
You should leave after them after my brother......Loki said turning and pointed at the other passage
And you?.......I ask but I already know the answer. Loki look at the passage he was going to take thinking shrinking his shoulder them back at me.
I'm just need to know......

.