Celebration ruined

After leaved Aela side..
I keep walking and thinking about tonight, me and her. I'm actually planning so many things to said or do and I can't really wait. I'm already in the ceremony area founding my brother already waiting for me.
Nervous brother....he ask me standing next to me. I'm just smile at him
Haha... you ever known me to be nervous....I said secure but I really was nervous
There was a time in Nonhigh....Loki said looking at me
That was no nerves, that was the rage of battle....I said still smiling looking around
I see...Loki said smiling looking at front
How else can force my way through a hundred warriors and pull this out alive.....I said to him. Loki look at me strange
Ahhh....as I recall..I was the one who prevailed with a smoke so we can escaped.....Loki said strange moving his hand at his chin remembering
Yeah. ..right some do battle, some do the tricks....I said looking in front of me
We are waiting for the ceremony to begin
A servant bringing us something to drink but Loki can't stop been mischief himself and make some trick at the guy making snakes appear scared him making the guy dropping the cup of wine
Loki that was a waste of a good wine.....I said to him trying to be serious
I'm just having fun. Right my friend!....Loki said to the guy smiling moving his hand making disappear the snakes.The guy just take the cup walking away in a hurry actually running away from us well....Loki.
We just standing there laughing until one guy bringing my helmet. I'm just staring at them thinking remembering my moment with Aela..
Uhh....nice feathers....Loki said making fun
You can't stop doing this do you?.....I said to him
I'm just been sincere....Loki said smiling
You are incapable of sincerity.....I said to him
Am I!....Loki said like feeling guilty
Yes.....I said smiling. Loki changed his face
I'm looking foward to this day as long at you are my brother...my friend sometimes. I'm envy us but you deserved it...Loki said very solemn. I'm just moving my hand behind his neck
Thank you.....I said smiling emotional at him
Now give us a kiss....Loki said smiling going to me for the kiss. I'm just smiling pushing him away
Stop it......I said firm smiling
Until the sound of the trumpet and the curtains opening putting my helmet and looking back at my brother
Good luck...you gotta need it....Loki said smiling behind me
I'll deal with you later....I said pointed at him and starting to walk
But my brother can't stay shut. The sound of his voice behind me....
I can't wait.....

Odin pov..
This day mean everything to me, not only to me...A moment of celebration...the future of Asgard...
I'm standing proud waiting for my son to come. All my people, the whole city gather here waiting for this moment...my wife at my right side waiting happy glowing and at my left ....Aela standing firm with her sword pointed at the floor resting her hands over the handle, her aptitude remind me so much at Heimdall, right now wearing her valkyrie suit, her helmet covering her lovely face, her long hair lose. She just focus on every one daring anyone present to trying to approach. Is the only guard I'm allowed to have next to me.....my adopted daughter by life...
Moving myself a little slowly next to her, observing she's smiling and her eyes changed.....Amber
Aela!.....I called low watching her eyes looking back at me
Father!.......she said amused
Everything ..okay!....I ask worried
Everything fine....she said calm.
Your eyes... Did you need to go?... I ask her concerned. She look at me for a moment.....understanding
No.....no.....it just.....Aela said nodding negative giving me her hand
At the moment I touch her hand. I can see was she was looking right now both of my son joking in the back. We move our eyes to the entrance....
I see.....I simple said with a slide smile moving my hand at her shoulder.
The sound of the trumpet suddenly announced the beginning of the ceremony. Leaving her shoulder and walk back to my place with one emotion in my heart....I hope he's been a good king.

Aela pov
Thor walk inside calm, happy, joyful and throwing his hammer in the air and everybody was applause excited but also happy...What can I said from the future king?. I was in my place observing him from distance.
Oh...please....Sif said smiling in desbelieve observing from her position.
Mother was smiling looking at father..father was seriously ..calm ..waiting and observing his son approaching to the throne. His friends at the beggining of the stairs welcome him. I'm just two step down from the throne area but next to father still observing.
In one Thor look at me winked an eye smiling. I'm just nodding negative at him smiling. He finally decided arrived in father presence. His kneeling in front of his father and Loki standing next to Sif.
The sound of is staff hitting the floor making this kind of sound making everyone here immediately getting silence, father walking two step down standing next to me.
Thor.....Odin son...my heir...my first born so long trusting you the mighty hammer forge from a dying star his power is no equal so weapon to destroy or the future to build is a fit companion for a king......
Everybody was focus on father speech but something is not right..
This place is huge but down from I'm standing under this place inside very deep in this palace, there is a place when every battle object is guarding very jealousy there impossible to go down there except passing the guards...or father approval.
Did you swear to preserved the peace?.....father ask. Making me look back at the ceremony but this tingling sensation......
I swear.....Thor said solemnly
Moving my eyes down uncomfortable listening. I know there changed....
Know this day ...I'm Odin old father proclaim you.....father said to Thor my hand stopping over his shoulder and reveal was going on. He look at me nodding in agree....
Go......father said very low.
I didn't look back at Thor. I'm just simple disappeared from the ceremony and appearing in the vault room watching the floor all frosted.... the guards was all down .... I'm just in front of the cube taking my sword out sense a frostgiant closer actually appeared behind me. I'm just defending myself from one and two more appear making the thing interesting and intense one of them hitting my face taking my helmet out in one single hit but I keep standing fighting them suddenly the gate behind me open and reveal there most sacred weapon they can posses that thing walk out standing behind me and in one simple gesture this thing pulverizing the three of them..
Returning back to his cage....
I couldn't move anymore observing what just happened in front of my eyes resting finally my body and lowing my sword ...simple waiting. ..
Today it was a day for celebration.....until now...

Thor pov
Frostgiant......father said suddenly concern and  tensed hitting immediately his staff on the floor focus on something or someone. My face completely changed understanding why she left.
Aela!......I said in a whispering worried observing my father face
The vault .......father said worried turning in a hurry. I'm just following him with my brother behind us. Dad opening the door with haste founding Aela with heavy breathing moving her sword down and bow a little.
Father!......Aela said breathless
I'm just walking inside looking around the place observing the solders frost dead at the floor but my eyes goes focus on her worried face. My heart skip a beat fearing the worst. Father just approaching quickly and standing in front of Aela touching her chin making her look at him.
I'm fine. I'm okay.....father....Aela said tired. Father nodding with a soft smile at her looking back the blue cube.
They have to paid for this....I said anger, blind for many reasons and one of them was right now in front of me. I could lose her in an instance and I was even there by her side. Already at her side my hand touch that lovely face checking on her. Aela hands goes to my face and smile at me that relaxing myself a little bit she's fine.....but
They already have paid with there life's....father said still looking at the cube
They broke into the vault if they stole one of this relics....I started to said anger pointed around.
They didnt.....faher said relax looking at me
But I want to know why?.....I keep question him
I have a truce with the king Laufey.....father said looking back at the cube
He broke your truce. They know you are vulnerable....I said in disbelieve. Father turning looking at me very serene
What action you would take?...father ask me. I look at my brother first them at Aela and back to my father
Teach them a lesson break there spirit.....I said with logic
You think only as warrior....father said leaving the cube side
Is a act of war....I answering him back
Is a act of a few and there fail....father respond at me looking down thinking
Look how far there go....I said more anger pointed at the door
They would break our breaches defenses and they would deceived...father said secure
As a king of Asgard ......I started to said but Father look at me with this kind of look and use his storm voice at me very loud....very authority
But you're not king......not yet...

Aela pov
I'm just staying in silence in my position at the same like Loki do. Who was next to me observing this situation between father and son in disagree but his last words make a huge effect on him...huge.....
He just been hurt....Thor turning like a storm anger disappointed walking away from his father, from his brother, from me..
Aela!.....my eyes instinctively move back to father....
Yes father!......I simple said.
Go with him.....father said looking at me concern
He's not going to listening.....Loki said to me
He would listen to her. He always do........father said pointed at me passing our side going at the door
Father!.....will you?......I didn't finished the question looking at him. He stopped  exhaling hard and looking back at me sad. We know the unfinished question.
I hope he understands.....someday.