Chapter 12- Dream's POV

3 MONTHS LATER

Everything was somewhat normal now. George was alive, again. So was Tommy, Toby, and Nikki. The death records for the three don't even exist anymore, some sort of magic that Wilbur did.

Speaking of, Wilbur isn't too bad. Ever since I sold my soul to him, he's been able to control me whenever he wants. I was crazy to make the deal at first, but now it doesn't seem to bad.

We all resumed life as it was before. George doesn't like talking about what happened so we just pretend it didn't happen.

That's what all of this feels like. Pretending. It feels like life as I know it is just a huge game of pretend. Like some little kid is deciding my fate.

The only bad thing about Wilbur being half of me is that after he takes over my body I always feel kind of sick. Like him using my body is using up my health too. I'm sure it's not that bad though. It couldn't possibly be, right?

Sap tried to tell the two people that dared him to go out to the house, Bad and Skeppy, what happen but they didn't believe him. At all. In fact, here the exact responses that they gave.

"That's bullshit, Sapnap"

"Language! But Skeppy is right, the story sounds pretty made-up, sorry bud D:"

He told me he wanted to strangle them for not believing him. I told him murdering them for a story about a murderous ghost isn't such a good idea.

I mean, who would believe that story. 'Oh, yeah. I went into a creepy old house, saw a ghost, my friend got kidnapped by a ghost, said friend was killed by ghost, then every ghost and my friend came back to life, and now we all live like nothing happened'. Not very believable. If I wasn't there I wouldn't believe it. Hell, I was there and I barely believe it.