Chapter 15- Dream's POV

Its been a while since Wilbur's involved himself in my life.. I've gotten used to having to co-op my body.

I get an invite to hang out with Sap, George, Skeppy, and Bad. They still don't believe us but I totally get it. I decide to join them, it would be nice to spend more time with them again.

We just kinda hang out and we all have a few drinks. At about 11P.M. though, my vision started getting fuzzy and my balance almost completely obliterated. At that point, the only person not drunk out of their mind was Bad.

We were watching "I Am Legend", I think, I have no freaking clue at this point. I try and stand up from where I was sitting and immediately fall back onto my butt.

Bad laughs a bit at my disastrous state. I mean, he did warn us not to drink so much. And out of nowhere, I uncontrollably say, "Shut up, just because you're a loser and didn't drink anything and I'm not doesn't mean shit. You can cut that shit out"

I don't even know where that came from, I know Bad is pretty sensitive to harsh opinions and that probably hurt him badly. Instead of retaliating though, he just chuckles like it's a joke. The laugh itself isn't sure of itself though, meaning he has no idea if that was a joke or not.

Thankfully, I don't think Skeppy or George heard what I said. But Sapnap sure as hell did. He gives me a deadly stare and I can feel his look cut through me. (Kind of how that knife did to George)

Again, out of nowhere my mouth overrules my mind and I say, "I'm leaving this stupid party. I hope I never have to deal with any other lame thing like this again."

What the fuck am I saying? My legs start moving against my will and I walk out the door. I try and figure out what's going on.

Then I realized, Wilbur. He hasn't been bothering me lately though, why would he do this out of nowhere? And he also has been relatively nice to me. What's with the random meanness?

Once I get outside, I hear someone run outside after me. Either Sapnap or Bad. I turn around to see Sapnap.

"Bro, what was that? Bad didn't deserve that, dude" Sapnap says angrily. I, once again against my will, turn the other direction and start walking away. This time, instead of complying, I try and speak or even walk back towards him. To no avail.

I can tell this isn't going to end well.