🦋 Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I am still running, I run because they are chasing me. Those people who hurt me at the parking lot.

I want them to stop for chasing me, I also want them to disappear. I was really scared to them, their judgemental eyes and mouths I hate the most.

I could hear their voice, their laugh. I'm really scared. I closed my eyes and covered my ears, still running- but I suddenly stopped because I stumbled.

My eyes widened as I saw their face, they turned into monster. their laugh is creepy and scary, they want to touch me and they want to reach me.

'No!'

'Stop it! No!'

No matter what I say they are still do what they want. as if they didn't hear me!

I pull my hand they are holding, I am afraid of them. I can't help but to cry because they didn't let go of my hand, they keep holding it and pushing it closer to them.

“No!”

“No-”

“Brithania!”

When I opened my eyes, the first person I saw was my sister. Ate Kanji, she is worried as she looked at me.

I slowly got up, Ate Kanji immediately helped me para makaupo ako ng maayos.

“Are you having a nightmare again?” her expression didn't change, still concerned.

I nodded.

I roamed my eyes around the room- my room, this is my room. How did I get here? ang last na naalala ko ay nasa parking lot ako, pinagtutulungan ng mga taong hindi ko kilala. they are hurting me! naalala ko na naman yung napaginipan ko kanina.

“I saw Kendrick carrying you earlier, wala kang kamalay-malay nun. he was about to go to the hospital but I stopped him, you hated to go there right? kaya sa bahay ka na namin naihatid, I called a doctor so he can treated you. May nararamdaman ka ba? like may masakit sayo or what?” sunod-sunod niyang sabi.

Oh right! I almost forgot that Kendrick and the others save me.

“Where are they?” I asked her

I need to thank them because they saved me. Kung hindi dahil sa kanila baka mas malala pa ang nangyari sa akin.

“They are with Kuya Emman.”

“Bakit nila kasama si Kuya?” nagtatakha kong tanong

She sighed first before she continue to speak.

“They just took care of something. Kuya Emman was furious when he saw you unconscious, he yelled at his friends also when he saw a lot of wounds on your body.”

Omg! Kuya Emman is so scary pa naman when he is angry.

“Where did he go?”

“I don't know! but I heard his friend kanina na ipinahuli ni Kuya yung mga taong nanakit sayo, even Reina. the ugly bitch! how dare she hurt you? gosh! don't you know Dad is also angry? gosh, natatakot ako sa kanilang dalawa ni Kuya. their expression when they are angry I got goosebumps and I'm scared, lalo na nung sumigaw si Dad. shocks! buti nandyan si Mom para pakalmahin siya.”

Well, that's true. kahit ako ay natatakot sa kanilang dalawa- I mean tatlo! idamay na rin natin si Asher, even though he is the youngest. nakakatakot rin siya kapag seryoso at mas lalo na kapag nagagalit- pero syempre wala pa ring tatalo kapag si Mom na ang nagalit.