Twenty

Hanna loves me

Hanna loves me. The thought runs through my brain as she saunters her sweet ass towards the door to my hospital room to lock it. When she returns her lips are sucked into her mouth and god help me. She's hot. "I don't know what I'm doing- as you know" she mumbles. I smile at her innocence as I pull her towards me. "I can help you, I won't make you feel uncomfortable or weird" I reply, pressing my lips to her palm.

Her shaky hands pull the hospital blanket off me, setting on the chair she was sitting in moments ago before she eyes me cautiously. "What about your wound?" she whispers. "I've had worse things happen" I grin at her. She smiled softly as her eyes eyed my hospital gown. "Can I-." She stutters her eyes going back to where my dick is twitching under the gown.

Nodding I watch her, my eyes filled with lust. I can tell her mind is screaming at her as she lifts the gown and jumps back horrified. "That- that monstrous thing was hiding there the entire time!" She squeals. Grabbing my sides I starting laughing, I can't help it. This girl makes me gone. "Monstrous thing?" I cackle at her.

"Are you kidding?! That's not going to fit inside me" she frowns. I smirk at her pulling her chin between my fingers. "Shh, baby. Get undressed" I whisper seductively. Hanna obes, starting with her shirt she pulls it over her head before unclipping her bra and letting it settle on the floor with her shirt. Fuck Me. I stare at her tits, my mouth going dry.

"Fuck- you're tits are fucking perfect" I say licking my lips. Hanna's face turns red as she unbuttons her jeans and slides them off her legs. Looping two fingers in her panties and slipping them down her legs. Leaving her discarded clothing on the floor. "Put your legs here, and here" I say, patting each side of my thighs.

Hanna climbs into the hospital bed and does as she's told hovering over my dick as her legs begin to shake already. A smirk makes its way to my lips as I watch her. "Condom" she whispers. "Oh I know" I smirk. Digging in my wallet I pull out a packet and tear it open with my teeth. Sliding it down my shaft.

"I need help.." she grumbled, eyeing my condom covered dick. I nod and grip her hips sliding one finger against her folds and clit. I'm satisfied with the fact that she's already soaked for me. Gripping onto her I lift her onto my dick as her eyes roll back in pleasure. Fuck. If I'm not careful I'm going to come right now.

Gently I raise my hips to meet hers slowly moving in and out of her in a synced rhythm. "Oh- shit.." she moans into her hand. Oh fuck. She's amazing. "You feel so good.. fuck" I groan. Her hips start to move on their own accord as she circles them and slides up and down my dick. Oh god. Closing my eyes I dig my fingers into her hips raising my hips to meet hers.

"More.. more-." She moaned. I gave her exactly what she wanted, shoving her off my dick. Pulling myself to my knees I slam myself into her from behind gripping onto her hips and slapping my balls against her ass cheeks. Hannah gave me the noises I wanted to hear. Moaning and groaning in response as the entire hospital bed shakes beneath us. "Damon... Damon" she moans louder.

Clamping my hand over her mouth I pound myself into her. Ignoring the sharp pain in my shoulder as I move. Fuck. She's so tight. So wet. So amazing. Groaning I flip her onto her back. Crawling between her legs I put one of her legs on my shoulder. Entering her again. My hips slam in and out of her. Spreading her leg that is still laying on the bed I pound into her. Watching her facial expressions as she moans.

"Fuck, baby." I moan. Slapping her ass I pull her other leg over my shoulder and pound into her hard, faster. I'm gone for her. I'm absolutely gone. "I love you" she moans out. "I love you too, baby" I grind out in a groan. Working my hips faster I pound myself in and out of her. Pulling out quickly I lift her in my arms and hold her against the wall. Once again slamming myself back inside of her. Shit. "Oh.. Damon" she moans out.

Pumping in and out I slip her hardened nub in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around her nipples as I slam myself in and out. I know the walls shaking but I could give less of a fuck when I'm with Hanna. That's all that matters. "Fuck.. oh-." She moans loudly. Wrapping my lips around her nipple I suck softly, slipping a finger between her legs and rubbing her clit.

"I'm- I'm-." She practically screams. Pulling my finger away I cover her mouth and work my hips faster. "Come for me baby" I whisper into her ear. Hanna does exactly as instructed coming undone all over my dick. I'm not far after her as I thrust fast coming into the condom. Her legs shake as she tries to catch her breath. Stumbling over to the bed I lay back into the hospital bed and pulled her to me. Pulls the blanket over us.

"Wow.." she says breathless. I smirk in response pressing my lips against her forehead. That's the best sex I've ever had. God damn. "I love you" Hannah whispers sleepily. Smiling, I make sure to wrap exposed parts in the blanket. Texting Damien the code to my room in case the nurse needs in to tell me something about my gun shot wound.

Taking out my journal on my phone I begin to type. I can't ever forget how I felt during this. It must be written down so my brain can remember it even when I'm old and fragile.

Phone Journal:

I couldn't get enough of her. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted myself inside of her, all the time. Her thighs straddling on top of me. I wanted to squeeze myself in further and further. I wanted to watch her face. I wanted her sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on her. She has gotten on top of me. She'd never done it before. I couldn't really believe it; We were  doing this. I was inventing something in a hospital. I held her as I slid inside. She makes it feel so fucking deep.

I'll never forget it. She was in charge and I liked it. She held my hands down. I even pretended I was trying to break free. She let her tits touch my face. She went mad; I bucked. She's split me in two. She pushed down. I couldn't believe it. One of my fingers flicked over her clit. She does this to me. Makes me crazy. I lifted and heaved. I couldn't believe it.

There was no end to it, no end to the new things. I did something. She copied me. She did something. I did it back. I took her from behind. She pushed back, forcing more of me into her. She sucked me. I licked her. I made her come all over my dick. The whole room rocked and my nurse smiled at us every morning. Even knowing what sins we had created in the hospital.

Turning off my phone when I believe I've written enough I wrap my arms around my sleeping girl. I will never take shit for granted again. Hanna is mine. Nothing is changing that. Nobody can change it. I love her. She loves me. End of story. Fuck everyone else.