Chapter 9. Finding Color of Fireworks.

TW. Spice warning in the DNF part of the chapter. Nothing too bad... I think

**************
@SaintOfGames

Hi, everyone! So this is going to be a serious talk regarding the situation with Skeppy. First of all, I want to say that I am fine. Secondly, Zak is also alright, and we are figuring everything out together.
|
|
|
However, that is not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to express my disappointment in all of you. Yes, Zak messed up. But he regrets it. He apologized. To you. And to me. Sending death threats, making him feel not good enough is the worst thing you could have possibly done.
|
|
|
Thank you for your concern, guys, but you took things way too far. I am 25 years old, I do not need to be babied. I am an adult and I can handle myself perfectly. And I do not appreciate someone telling my best friend to die because of one mistake. No matter how upset I seemed on that stream. Zak did not deserve that.
|
|
|
Thank you to everyone who did not get themselves involved. Everyone who did: I am very disappointed and angry. No matter how worried you were for me, it is a private personal matter that you had no right to be involved in.
|
|
|
Zak and I will return to creating content eventually. We might answer some light random questions soon... to talk about to situation more and to just hang out. The question will be monitored by the Idots.
Thank you for listening.
********
———————————————————————

"Great." George shifted, and glared up at Clay. He knew this was irrational, and he, really, was happy for Dream. But it was a bitter happiness, laced with desire and love, an insane amount of jealousy and offence at the fact that Clay did not tell him he was just over La Manche or the fact that he found his soulmates. They were best friends after all. "What do you have to say?"

"Look." Dream was desperately trying not to shout because he did not want to cause a scene. But by the way George narrowed his eyes, Clay could tell his wish would not be granted. "I am sorry."

"For?"

"For-" Oh, this was definitely not going the way Dream wanted it to go. "For everything..."

"That does not tell me anything, Clay." George tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, a cold smile gracing his lips. "What are you sorry for, Clay? Is it for shouting at Zak and blaming him for everything? Or is it for something else?"

"Okay, no, I did overstep there, but he deserved a reality che-"

"I think he had plenty of that already. The kid messed and he fixed it. By himself. Give him some credit." Dream flinched when George scoffed and stepped forward.

"Now you're just attacking me."

"Oh, am I? I am sorry, I didn't realize you thought that was not on purpose." George sang in a very cheerful but yet somehow gloomy voice.

"You-"

"I am still waiting for something, Clay."

"Why are you so mad at me, George? You are snapping at me and snapping at Vincent! What the hell is going on?"

"Do you want a list?!" George hissed out. He needed to calm down. He had starting pacing around the room, hugging himself trying to find his composure. But it was very hard since Dream was there annoying the fuck out of him.

"You know what? Yes! Please, give me a list of everything that I have done wrong?" Clay was so tired of this. He wanted to fix things with George but the Brit has built a wall around himself and was not letting him in. So he snapped as well.

"Well for starters... you never apologised for not telling me you were in France! I get it, you met your soulmate and you were busy with Darryl! But you told Sapnap why didn't you tell me?!"