Chapter 10. Bubbles of Happiness.

The air between the soulmates obviously changed. They did not talk about the kiss but something did change. Maybe it was the fact the kisses they shared in the dreamscape: not on the lips. But when he woke up, his neck felt like it was burning, so did his palms and the back of his hands, his shoulders and his cheeks... when it happened in the dream, he actually had small lavender flowers bloomed on his skin. They did not have stems or roots, just the flowers itself. They did not hurt, instead leaving a pleasant tickling feeling all over. When Darryl was done and finally pulled away, he gasped and stared in adoration, fingertips tracing the flowers.

"I want to take a photo." He whispered pressing his forehead to Zak's. "You look..."

"Stop, you're making me blush." Zak whined, placing his hands over the flowers on his cheeks. "I didn't even know this was possible..."

"We are in a dream, anything is possible." Darryl replied with a quiet chuckle, trying to move his hands but giving up and instead pressing his lips to the flowers on Zak's palms.

"If that's so, if anything is possible I mean, why don't you think of taking a photo with you to the real world?"

"Huh? How would I do that, my flower?"

"Flower, heh." Zak giggled happily, laying back into the sea of flowers and pulling Darryl down with him. "Well, I have no idea how it works but I do imagine first you actually have to take the photo. Like you did with the horses."

"Oh, pfft, yes, you are right." Darryl chuckled, leaning over his soulmate, brushing hair off his eyes. "Not sure if it will appear in the real world though..."

"Of course, I am right! We will just have to wait and see about the real world! Now, think of a Polaroid and summon it!" Zak laughed, watching as Darryl smiled, and focused really hard marking his concentration face which was actually really cute. Closed eyes, frowning slightly and lips pursed. "Aww, you're so cute! Relax a bit though!"

"Zaaak, stop!" Darryl whined opening one eye. "You're breaking my focus!"

"Yes, are the reason you're doing is to take a picture of moi!"

"Is that the only word you know, lavande?"

"Almost. He also taught me how to say goodnight. But I don't remember... it was Bunny... something. Yeah." Zak reached up to run a hand through Darryl's hair, humming quietly.

"Sweetheart." Darryl mumbled leaning down once again, for a kiss. When he pulled away he had a Polaroid in his free hand. "It worked!"

"Woo! Take a photo! And then I'll take one of you and one together! And we can hang them somewhere!" Zak stuck his tongue right when Darryl took a picture. "Hey! My tongue was out, why'd you do that?"

"Cause you look beautiful."

"Oh, shut up!" Zak screeched, snitching the camera as Darryl waved the photo to clear it. He melted at the sigh of Darryl laughing though, and took a photo. "You know... I'm so happy you're my soulmate. Thinking about it, I was... so dumb."

"Zak, you're not-"

"Shush, let me finish!" Zak hissed pulling Darryl down to pay in the flowers and snapping another photo of them together. Surrounded by lavender, Zak's fingers in Darryl's hair and flowers on Zak's skin. A one in a lifetime photo, Zak would say but... they had their whole lives to take more. And that made him the happiest man on Earth. "I love you. I always have loved you. And it was stupid of me not to realize that and... Honestly, even if had another soulmate, I wouldn't care. I'd always chose you. Because you're by best friend, the Badboyhalo to my Skeppy-"

"But we are literally..." Darryl tried to interject holding in laughter, looking at Zak with so much affection that Zak felt like he could drown from the insane amount.