P e r i o d c r a m p s

Summary: Your period cramps get painful, so you ask your busy boyfriend, Draco, to cuddle with you.

A Saturday night u were laying in your bed whining as your period had just started.

"How are u feeling?" Pansy asked patting your head.
"My stomach hurts a lot" I groan, "it feels like my uterus is exploding" I add with a sad face.
"Do u want anything?" Pansy added, with a sad face.
"I want my bubba... I want to cuddle him" I said, with a pouty face.
"Do u want us to get him?" Pansy asked with a giggle, as I called him bubba.
"I'll just go in his room" I said whining in pain as I tried to get up.
"Are you sure, babes?" Daphne added after hearing me whine.
"it's fine" I answered with a faint smile.

-
I poked my head through Dracos door, as I noticed his platinum blonde hair I slowly went inside. He was sat on the floor, doing some homework. I couldn't see what homework he was doing though, I did notice that he was very focused.
"Hi princess" he said, as he quickly looked up at me.
"Hi" i cooed.
"I everything okay?" Draco asked with a confused face.
"Can we cuddle?" I said in soft voice looking down at floor.
"Maybe later? I just want finish this" Draco said, while looking at me.
I couldn't stop myself from letting tears run out of my eyes. Fuck. I always got emotional while on my period.
"O-okay" I said as I wiped my tears away, and quickly walked away from Draco, not wanting him to see that I was crying. But he noticed anyway.

"Ba-baby are you crying?" He jumped up from, the floor and walked towards me. When he reached me, he turned me around, revealing my red puffy eyes.
"Princess, I-I didn't mean to make you cry" Draco said with a worried face, quickly pulling me into a tight hug.
"I-it's not your fault.... I-I I just started my period, and the cramps are very bad.. I just wanted to cuddle" i said sniffing. "B-but if you're busy, I'll wait" I said sniffing. again.
"No no no, baby, I'll cuddle with you" He said breaking the hug, to wipe the tears of my cheek.
"You don't have to, if you're busy though" I said with a sad face.
"Princess" he said, while putting his fingers on my lips. He quickly grabbed carrying me bridal style onto his king sized bed. He put me under the covers making sure that I was comfortable. He quickly removed his shirt, and joined me under the blankets.
He wrapped his one arm around me rubbing my back. I let my head rest on his chest hearing his heartbeat.
Suddenly my cramps began again, making me groan.
"Are u okay, baby?" He asked with a worried face.
"I-it's just the cramps" I said as a tear shed from the pain. The tear rolled on his chest.
" it's okay, princess" he whispered, trying to calm me down.
"I love you, bubba" I cooed, and quickly added "you're so good to me."
"I love you even more... just go to sleep" he answered and kissed the top of my head. He hummed a sweet melody, making me fall into deep sleep.