J u m p i n g t o c o n c l u s i o n s

Summary: y/n thought she heard Draco cheating on her. Little did she know that he was preparing something for her.

Y/n was sitting in her room bored, so she decided that she wanted to pay a visit to her precious boyfriend

"Im going to Dray's room" Y/n said, smiling by just thinking of him.

"Okay" Daphne answered, while continuing their conversation.

Y/n made her way through the corridor, and stopped when she reached Draco's dorm.  She knocked on the door, "it's me y/n." She pulled down the handle and tried to open the door, but it was locked.  "Can I come in?"

"Fuck" Draco muttered. He stood up from the floor, and looked down on the mess he had made on the floor. He walked up to the door, and poked his head out, so y/n could see nothing else but his head.

"Hi princess" he said, while scratching the back of his head. Y/n tried to push the door open to let herself in, but Draco was quick to stop her. "Uh... um... y/n, I'm in the middle of doing something, can you just let me finish off, okay? I'll get you when I'm done"

Y/n's face quickly turned into a frown "oh.. okay." With that he closed the door.

Y/n's mind quickly jumped to conclusions. "Is he cheating on me?" she thought to herself. She put her ear against his door, and what she heard broke her heart. "Fuck" she heard Draco say multiple times, followed by many grunts.

Tears quickly ran down her cheek. She quickly made her way back into her dorm. She slammed the door gaining her best friends attention. She slid under the covers of her bed, letting tears stream down her face.

"Y/n" Daphne cooed, sitting on the bed next to her. "What's wrong, babes?" she asked worried.

"I-I think he's cheating on me" y/n answered, sniffling in between words. "I heard noises coming from him"

"What" She shouted, her face quickly turned red. She quickly jolted from the bed, "I'm gonna give him a mouthful" she muttered under her breath.

"You really don't have to" y/n whispered. Daphne didn't even get to hear those words leave y/n's mouth, as she was already gone.

-

"Malfoy, open the fucking door" Daphne shouted, while knocking harshly on the door.

He slightly opened the door poking his head out, "Calm down woman, what do you want?"

"I know what you did Draco, I told that if you hurt my best friend I'd fucking kill you"

"What the fuck are talking about Daphne?" He asked questionable, while rubbing his temples, as she was shouting loudly at him.

"Don't act dumb. My best friend is bawling her eyes out, thinking that you cheated you on her!"

"What?" He answered, as his eyes went wide open. He open the door and pulled Daphne in his room.

"This is what I've been trying to fucking do the last hour" he said frustrated, as he pointed at the gift that was barely covered by the wrapping paper. "I've been trying to wrap her birthday gift, I just don't know how to bloody do it"

"Oh" was all Daphne said. "She really thinks that you cheated on her"

"Fuck" Draco muttered under his breath, while running his hand frustrated through his blonde locks.

"You're stupid, Draco" Daphne added, trying to contain her laughter.

"Fuck off, Its not my fault I haven't learned how to wrap gifts." "Anyway nows not the fucking time, Daphne" he quickly added getting frustrated.

"Alright, you go and talk to y/n before she cries herself to sleep, ill wrap the gift" she said reassuringly.

"Thanks" he quickly replied, and stepped out of his dorm.

-

He quickly ran down the corridor, until he reached his girlfriends dorm. "Princess" he whispered, as he walked towards the bed.

"Go away" She said, while sniffling.

He sat on the bed, and began to rub her cheeks. Making her cry even more, thinking about what had happened.

"This is all an misunderstanding, princess." Silence. "I was doing um... something"

"What were you doing then?" she asked with a sad voice, making Draco's heart break into a million pieces.

"Princess, I-I can't tell you.... Please believe me" he pleaded, stroking her cheek to remove the tears. Silence.

"He cheat on you y/n...  I've already talked with him" Daphne said, as she entered our dorm.

Y/n quickly turned around to face her boyfriend. "Oh" she said, while looking at Draco. "I'd never do anything like that, princess. Ill tell you what I was doing soon, okay? I promise" He said while placing a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Okay" she added, while letting out a small giggle.
"Let me take you to my dorm, princess." She nodded in response.

He gently put one arm under her legs, the other arm behind her back and walked towards his dorm. When he reached his dorm, he gently placed her on the bed. He curled up next to her and hugged her. She responded by hugging him back.

"I love you, princess"

"I love you too"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a TikTok where they talked about "Things I imagine Draco doing." In the comment section someone wrote that they imagined, Draco getting frustrated over wrapping a gift, sooooo I thought it would be funny to add as the plot twist to the story. Hope you like it anyway, I find the plot quite funny heh.