P r o m i s e (Smut)

Ive had this in my drafts for a while now, I looked it through and decided to publish it. I would say that this is my best and favourite imagine or whatever its called I've made so far. So I hope you enjoy it, as much as I did writing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Draco and y/n have been best friends since they were kids, but have been dating since year 3. (They are in year 7 now, sidenote Draco isn't a death eater). Y/n is getting ready for her date in the Malfoy manor. Little did she know that Draco had a surprise for her later on.

I stood infront of the mirror and looked at myself all dolled up. I had a short, black, satin dress on, that my mother and Narcissa had bought me for this occasion. I paired the dress, with a pair of black knee-high boots, as it was cold outside. I had lightly curled my hair, and put a small clip in, holding a few strands of hair. I also brought a small bag with me, holding a few bits of makeup and my wand if I needed it (lets pretend it fits in the bag). I really wanted to look good, since me and Draco haven't been on a proper date in a while.

 I really wanted to look good, since me and Draco haven't been on a proper date in a while

This is how I imagined her/your outfit. If you don't like it feel free to imagine another one, I recommend using Pinterest. I also added a small quote for you guys tehe.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" My mother asked, from outside the door. "Yeah... Tell Draco that i'll be downstairs in a minute."

I quickly grabbed Draco's blazer for me to wear, and then I made my way slowly down the stairs. As I reached the end of the staircase, I spotted Draco. When Draco's eyes found me, he couldn't help but smirk. That smirk. Fuck. I walked towards him, and placed a kiss on soft lips.

"You look fucking stunning" He said, while biting his bottom lip as he was looking at me from head to toe. I giggled and placed a kiss on his lips again. "You also look very handsome" I said while tucking at the buttons on his blouse. He was wearing black suit, black blouse and his black polished shoes. God he looked good in black. He chuckled lightly in response, and kissed my forehead.

"You both look ravishing" Narcissa said, looking at us. "Thank you, Narcissa" I politely answered.

"Let me take a picture of you two lovebirds" My mother said, holding a camera. Draco grabbed my waist tightly, and we both smiled into the camera. Suddenly Draco grabbed my chin, and kissed me passionately. I giggled knowing that Narcissa and my mother were watching us. "Thats enough children. Wait until tonight" Narcissa said while winking at us, my mother quickly laughed at Narcissas comment. I put my head in Draco's chest in pure embarrassment. Draco couldn't help, but chuckle at my gesture, "Anyway, we should get going now" he said, while grabbing my blazer, well technically his blazer. He held it for me to put my arms through. I kissed on his cheek, instead of saying thank you. As we out the door, our mothers shouted "Have fun children." Draco and I couldn't help, but laugh.