Family reunion~

I thought I would give you guys a new chapter for each of my story's and i made a one shot.

__Kageyama POV ________________

"B-brother is that you.....!"

Brother!?!  We all turn to him And start whisper to each other when sugawara senpai shushed is so we could listen in on his conversation."I missed you! I thought you were in Shibuya With uncle! Where are you  right now?" We  hear hinata say, we couldn't hear what the person on the other line was saying so we just listened to hinata." Your in Tokyo and your come over to Miyagi to visit us!" We hear hinata yell." Oh yeah, well did you bring him with you?" We all look at natsu to see if she knows what's happening but she seems just as invested as us."oh ok, and mom came back in town the other day..." I wondered why he said mom like that till Tanaka hit me on my back to break my thoughts. We turn back to hinata till we heard him say, " well I will see you in about 20 minutes, so I have to go bye, love you!" We all panic and turn around to make are selfs look like we weren't just East-dropping on him. Who was one the other line!?  And why did he say he loved him! We all thought. 

Third person POV 

"Who was that Shoyo?" Noya said clearing up the silence. "Ahh sorry about that that was my younger brother, mafuyu sato. "Wait onii-chan I have another older brother or is he younger then me!?" Natsu said jump up and down. They all turn to hinata to see his response. "Yeah natsu he's your older brother, he's 15 so a year younger than me and he is as gay as bts Stan." He say mumbling the last part. " natsu tilts her head and asks " what was that sho-Chan?" She says walking closer to hinata. "Nothing natsu, and mafuyu is probably gonna stop by to say hello while we're still here" he say walking over to the bench. 

20 minutes later...

Hinata POV 

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS EXCUSE OF A BROTHER! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN TWO YEARS YET HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BE  15 MINUTES 28.2 SECOND LATE!  

Third person POV 

As if god had heard Shoyo's call for his arrogant brother the gym door Flu (bitch Idk how to spell it I didn't sign up for school to learn)  open to reveal one short but tall emo mini hinata. Hinata's head flu around as he saw who was at the door.

THIRD PERSON POV

As mafuyu ran into the gym everyone and and his boyfriend stared at him in disbelief. He turned his left to right till his eyes landed on Shoyo." Shoyo-Chan!" He said running up to Shoyo, Shoyo turned around and went wide eyed. As hinata opened his mouth to say something mafuyu jumped on to him which left him speechless. Natsu who was left confused and angry that someone else was hugging her nii-Chan AND calling them Shoyo got up and grabbed shoyos's sleeve.

HINATA'S POV.

I felt something actually more like someone pull my arm. I look down to see natsu looking at me with a Confused look," what is natsu?" I say Turning all my attention to her. " who is that nii-Chan?" She asked, I looked at her with a a confused look till I realized she had never met mafuyu. "OH! Natsu this mafuyu, your older brother. He is 15 and one year younger than me but he is in high school also cause of how smart he is." I say pushing mafuyu off me so he can met his younger sister. 

When I pushed him of he looked at me and disbelief, "mom had another kid!?" He said pointing to natsu who look like she was gonna bite his finger off. "First of All yes she did, and second of all don't point at our little sister like that!" I say moving in front of natsu. " didn't dad hate children..?" He said looking at me with a pity full face. "Well dad hated women too but he dated plenty of them." I say smirking at him. He turned around and looked at the wall "10 before dated mom, 4 while dating her, and 7+ while married to her.." he said looking at the ground. "And counting" I added.

THIRD PERSON POV 

More than 21 people!? His dad is a player! Everyone thought. Everyone didn't have the balls to say anything so the whole room was quite till everyone's phone started ringing. Everyone looked up each other and then started running towards their bags, when they got their phones the checked their emails to see a message that read:

hello! if you are reading this then you have been invited to the royal welcome back party for the queen. you must wear a suit or dress and will have to get their by 4:00 SHARP on Saturday Saturdaynight. i hope to see you all there. when you get there you will be greeted by my son or daughter. have a great rest of your day.

Kon'nichiwa! Anata ga kore o yonde irunara, anata wa joō no tame no ōshitsu no u~erukamubakkupātī ni shōtai sa rete imasu. Sūtsu matawa doresu o chakuyō suru hitsuyō ga ari, doyōbi no yoru no 4: 00 Shāpu made ni nyūshu suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Minasama ni o ai dekiru koto o tanoshimini shite orimasu. Anata ga soko ni tsuku toki, anata wa watashi no musuko ka musume ni yotte mukae rarerudeshou. Tsuitachi no subarashī nokori o osugoshi kudasai.

こんにちは! あなたがこれを読んでいるなら、あなたは女王のための王室のウェルカムバックパーティーに招待されています。 スーツまたはドレスを着用する必要があり、土曜日の夜の4:00SHARPまでに入手する必要があります。 皆様にお会いできることを楽しみにしております。 あなたがそこに着くとき、あなたは私の息子か娘によって迎えられるでしょう。 一日の素晴らしい残りをお過ごしください。

Hinata's POV 

And here she goes with her party and shit. Last time I check she was told to take care of her children and teach them how to walk but I had to learn on my own and teach natsu and mafuyu. God she's a pain, and to believe that women calls herself royalty, royalty my ass.

I turn around to see my brother with the same smug look. His look was as if he was saying that this was absolute BS and I would have to agree with him. We both turn around to look at the team only to see them crying and yelling. "What a bunch of idiots..." I hear mafuyu's boyfriend say. I start snicker but then I'm cracking up.

I gave up making this chapter so I'm just gonna post it and make a new one.