Family reunion 2

"What a bunch of idiots..." I hear mafuyu's boyfriend say. I start snicker but then I'm cracking up.

Third person POV 

Everyone was minding their business when they heard a very angel like laugh. Everyone turned around and looked at around the room for the voice when there eyes landed on Shoyo. They all looked in shock and aww but not natsu. She looked at him with the most disgusted look. As she looked she spoke "sho when are you gonna stop making people fall for you with that laugh of yours" she said sticking out her tongue. Mafuyu's boyfriends snicker at that. Shoyo turned around and looked at him from the doorway,

"ahh your mafuyu's boyfriend aren't you? Sorry kinda forgot you were even here." He said looking over at him. He was baffled that his boyfriends brother was anything like this. "You kinda look like my Kageyama." He said looking between the two. "That's cause he's my cousin dumbass" Kageyama yelled as he set the ball to the wall. Hinata looked between the two once more and then smiled "makes a lot more sense. What's you name kid?" He asked walking up to him. As his feet tapped against the floor the air became more and more stuffed with a dominant flow that was coming from the two. Hinata looked up at him straight in the face. "Ritsuka,Ritsuka Uenoyama."

 He said looking down at the shorter one. Hinata was on the verge of barking at him with the way he was looking at him. "Well Uenoyama dont look down on me like I'm not your senpai still, just because your dating my brother it doesn't make you special in my eyes." He said about to grab him by the hair. "Why of course your majesty." He said bowing down. That was it hinata was at his limit. Has hinata went to grab him by the hair and bring him down a level but mafuyu got in his way.

 "Shoyo no." He Said grabbing him by the arm "Sato let go of me." He said turning around and looking him in the eye. "No cause if I do your gonna try to kill him!" He said as it echoed through the gym "yeah that's to whole point!" Hinata said pointing his attention to mafuyu. "If you killed him you would go to jail!" He said pushing Shoyo back into the wall. Shoyo looked down and mummered so only  mafuyu could hear "I don't care." He said. 

Mafuyu became anger and yelled without even realizing it " what would Yuki think about this!!!" He said pulling hinata's face so he was looking at him, when mafuyu Finally realized what he said he looked up in shock and looked at Shoyo. "S-sho -I-i-I'm so -sorry... I-I wasn't thinking.." he said as his voice almost cracked. Shoyo looked up at him with tears in his eyes that threatened to fall in utter shock. "WELL YOSHIDA IS DEAD. AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT." hinata said as tears start to fall down his eyes. Everyone was looking In pure shock. 

"S-sho" mafuyu managed to get out of his dry throat. "MAFUYU YOU KNOW I LOVED HIM JUST AS MUCH AS I DID, HE WAS LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER TO ME. YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE UP THE WORLD FOR HIM JUST SO HE COULD BE HAPPY SO THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD BRING HIM UP RIGHT NOW IS THE SADDEST AND MOST SELFISH THING EVER! AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING HOME, NATSU YOU CAN STAY WITH MAFUYU AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW. GOOD DAY." hinata said slamming the door behind him. 

Everyone was in a state of utter shocked that they couldn't even speak. They all turn to mafuyu for answers but he was just as quiet as them. After a couple of minutes Daichi decide to break the silence."ok well everyone pack up and go home!come back at 5 o'clock  Tomorrow and no one will be cleaning up to day understand!?" He said as he clasped his and hands together. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy for breaking the deadly silence till they thought about it, they all look at each other and then yelled "YES CAPTAIN." 

Time skip brought to you by season 4 of attack on Titan🧳