Part 5

Mildred's POV-

As I kissed Gwen goodbye to head out for work I hugged her tighter than usual, we had our little family back Gwen had always loved Aubrey as her own from the day we found out I had gotten pregnant with that man from the motel when I was trying to hide who I really was, I walked over to Aubrey and kissed her on the forehead I knew she was scared every time one of us left Incase we didn't come back but I promise to her that will never happen again I will remind her everyday till she finally believes it. I knew Edmond would be coming up with some plan to come and take her away or harm me or Gwen and I was not about to let that happen but while the police were on the look for him I know he won't show his face round here so for now we were safe, as I pulled up for another shift at the hospital I was praying the day would go fast so I could get back home to my girls.

Gwen's POV -

There was just me and Aubrey for the day, I cleaned up the breakfast pots while making small talk with her. Then went and got ready "fancy going to get some new clothes missy I don't think mine and milly's fit you Darling" she nodded and quickly went to go get ready, she met me in the car and we went and shopped till we physically couldn't carried no more of course I had grabbed Mildred some dresses I knew she would love and me and Aubrey called off at a cafe to grab a drink and a small lunch. On the way back we called off at a supermarket to grab some ingredients for tea and made our way back. Aubrey helped me unpack everything and said she was going for a lie down. I nodded, smiled and kissed her forehead I know she was just going upstairs but just felt like I needed to hold her close Incase anything happened to her, she was the best thing to happen to me and Mildred. I picked up the newspaper and sat down waiting for Mildred to get home. After an hour had past I snuck upstairs to check on Aubrey and heard her snoring quietly poor kid must be terrified to sleep on a night.

Just as I was walking back downstairs I heard Mildred enter "hi, how's my girls" I met her at the front door pushing her against it and my lips meeting hers, I don't no what came over me but we were all together and I finally have the family I always dreamed of. I felt her hand cup my cheek and the other one tangle in my hair "Gwen you okay babe" I nodded "yes I just needed you, your girls are fine one of them is napping and the other one just needs you" Mildred giggled pushing her lips back on to mine and slowly leading me to the couch. My legs hit the back of the couch and I slowly sat down wrapping my arms around mildred's middle as she straddled me kissing me deeper, my tongue licking her bottom lip instantly gaining entrance and a small moan coming from mildred. I started peppering kisses down her neck " i love you mildred Ratched" she pulled her head back but before she had time to reply a loud scream echoed the house Mildred instantly darting of me and running upstairs, I phoned the police and following right behind her and this wasn't a nightmare scream either.

Aubrey POV-

I'd loved today spending time with Gwen and then coming back and I was exhausted deciding that I would nap while I knew Gwen was awake, I pulled back the quilt and cuddled down letting my eyes grow heavier and heavier. "Aubrey I'm back did you miss me, I told you I'd be back for you" it sounded like Edmonds voice but there's no way he could get in I'm dreaming again, suddenly a cold breeze hit me... what if he claimed through the window or something daft like like, my eyes darted up and I sprung up sitting up right in bed looking around frantically for him. I couldn't see him I must of been dreaming suddenly I felt something collide with my face not before I saw him clearly... he found me like he promised, I let out a loud echoing scream before he collided with my face again as I hit the ground with a thud the last thing I saw was my parents run in the room before it was filled with darkness.

Left on a cliff hanger sorry everyone, hope everyone is enjoying this Fanfic, and thank you for the get wells means a lot. Love this couple and feel like i could write and make  scenarios up for hours for them. ❤️❤️