Part 7

That's exactly what I did I thought of all the pain I had been in my entire life, the pain of wanting and needing my mother, the pain Edmond had caused physically and emotionally, the pain of finding my mothers building a small bond and been ripped away again and to see Judy the bruising and the bleeding all because of Edmond, so yes I thought of all the pain he had caused and I let it turn to Anger and without knowing I had turned facing Edmond and pulled the trigger... a loud bang filling the room. I didn't even register that I had shot a man because I just kept thinking about all the pain he had caused then my feet give in underneath me causing me to hit the ground with a thud "you bitch, I trusted you, no Mildred you stay still before I shoot her" I could hear them but only quietly the memories flooding me making me be in the worst pain I had ever been in, just then I made out a small voice "he's in here" I could swear it was Jude... she come back for me.

I felt a hand on my back making me scream and pull away "hey hey it's just me, It Gwen don't worry darling" I shook my head no I can't be touch what did I just, I just shot a man what was I thinking, I could just make out Edmond been dragged out the room and Judy running towards me "Jesus Aubrey, I'm so sorry it took so long I couldn't find anyone then I got lost, can I come closer to you are you hurt" I watched Edmond been dragged until I couldn't see anything left of him and a sudden wave of relief hit and fresh tears filled my eyes, Jude dropped to the ground and crawled closer but not to close knowing how it feels to get clustered after what we had been through "did you hear me Bree, can I come make sure your alright" Bree I had never been called that before and I just nodded and the second she wrapped her arms around me I shattered the tears falling one after another from me "I tried to kill him, what was I thinking" she shook her head "he made you try kill your mother, of course you were going to get angry" oh my goodness my mothers and we're they okay.

I turned quickly on my knees to face them, Mildred staring right at me she looked so sad and shocked, I caused this I had caused her pain "Ma I'm so sorry" I looked down at the ground sobbing as I felt everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care I had caused pained to the person I never wanted to I had just got them back and I'll of lost them again and poor Gwen she had spoken to me reached out to me and I had ignored her as if she meant nothing, when I'm fact she did they both did, they'd ran to me during every nightmare no matter how many I had in one night, sat up and talked to me when I needed it and gave me a bed and clothes and showed me what it was like to have a proper family a home. Oh the tears were just falling one after another but I was pulled only a tight grip and soothing hands in my hair. I sink into the embracing knowing it was Mildred, she can't be that angry at me.

It felt like I had laid cuddled into Mildred for hours but in reality it had only been minuets, I heard Gwen's voice "come on girls let's get you two back to your home" I got confused because she lived the same place as me but then I remember the way the world viewed them. Gwen helped me stand and went to help me walk out when I turned quickly "Jude where you going to go I won't leave you on your own" she looked down at her feet "erm I'm not to sure I haven't thought that far ahead I just knew once i escaped that I had to get you help" I smiled weakly at her, Betsy stepped forward I didn't know her to well but I knew she supported my parents and were good friends with them "I have a spare bedroom you can stop there till you sort yourself out" Judy looked taken back by this kindness "really but you don't know me" I laughed and stepped towards Jude "don't worry she's nice" Judy smiled and nodded "thank you Betsy I appreciate your kindness" I gave Jude a quick hug and left that place and was I glad to leave.

I stayed silent in the back of the car and luckily they didn't ask any questions either I gathered from mildred's past she understood and Gwen was just a very understanding mother, my mam who I must apologise to as well for ignoring her. We pulled up in the drive way and walked into the door and as it was shut Gwen opened her mouth guessing she was going to ask if anyone wanted tea before I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her causing us to both fall to the floor "I'm sorry I didn't answer I was just so caught up in my own thoughts I'm truly sorry Mam, and I'm sorry Ma for hurting and scaring you I didn't want to I just didn't want to be stuck in that place anymore I want to be back home with yous where I feel safe and loved" the tears had started again and Gwen had a tight grip around me which was very comforting and I felt Mildred kneel down and hug into us as well placing a kiss on the back of my head. Gwen pulled back and looked at me "never apologise my darling for getting yourself out of that situation you are always loved do you hear me we love you so much and so sorry this happened again" I nodded cuddling into them again till I had calmed down.

Finally feeling very tired "I know yous will want to talk and I promise I will but I'm so exhausted can we tomorrow I really just want to crawl into bed" I heard Mildred giggle and I looked back "what" I smiled "you remind me of your mother so much stressful situation and you want to crawl into your bed" Gwen swatted at her arm "hey you if my daughter wants to go to sleep then sleep she will and yes we can talk tomorrow" I smiled looking back at Gwen "hey she's my daughter to, but yes we need sleep and can discuss this all tomorrow and maybe grab lunch out also" I laughed at them joking on but was so glad to climb into bed and I must admit my eyes fell heavy and asleep in the matter of seconds.