1. She returns.

Mystic falls. It's the last place on my map I haven't crossed out. I've gone all over the world just to track down one vampire. I've come close a few times but she always finds some way out.

I hate her. She took my brothers away from me. I was only 6. I had a whole lifetime left to live with my brothers and she stole that.  I watched my father become a mean and cruel man over the years. Forever going on about his sons who had disappointed him. The burden to the family name.

He was the human I chose for to finish my transition. I knew I'd need an eternity to track down the vampire I was looking for.

I just hope I don't have to stay here for too long else who knows what I'll do.

Its weird seeing my home suddenly all.... modern - ish. Same dusty clock tower but new streets and houses.

I stop in front of one building that seems to be very popular.

"Mystic Grill? Wow how creative. Where are we mystic falls, what do we do? grill." I mumble to myself. I see some people walking towards me and instantly pull my hood up.

I don't like people seeing my face. A part of me never came to terms with the fact that I'm technically supposed to be dead right now. So I'm always scared someone will recognise my face for some bizarre reason.

They walk into the Grill and I follow them in as curiosity grips me.

"KATHERINE?" I hiss under my breath when i see her. Of course she'd be here. But shes not alone. Typical shes with two other men who's faces I can't see.

I duck into a booth and secretly watch.

"Can I get you anything?" I look up to see a young teenage boy with the name tag "Matt" on his chest.

"Ummmm, I.... Uhhh" for crying out loud.

"I'm guessing your not from here?" He politely laughs. 

"Not at all, just got her actually." I laugh nervously back.

"Well welcome to mystic falls. My names Matt and if you ever need someone to give you directions I'm always here." He said and I smiled at him. He was nice.

"Well thank you Matt. So how's the coffee here?" I say and he smiles.

"It's our specialty." He laughs and I smile.

"Well ok then. I'll have a coffee and if it's as good as you make it out to be I may come back again and try the food." I say and he smiles.

"Then one coffee coming right up." He said as he walked away. I guess he was cute in a dorky kind of way. But not my type unfortunately.

Besides it's not part of my plan.

The coffee wasn't actually that bad. And I managed to swallow it.

But I soon realised I'd gotten off task and lost Katherine.

So I left a tip and went out looking. I had to stay on task if I was ever going to avenge my brothers. And nothing was going to stop me.

I decided to go back to the woods it was the safest place for me to hide and ensure I couldn't be recognised.

I searched all over and scanned the border of the woods as best I could, but still nothing.

I was starting to get frustrated and I could feel my fangs slowly slipping out. my anger was building and so was my need for blood.

then I heard something.

I sped over to the noise and hid behind a tree close by. I edged my way to look for the noise whilst remaining hidden.

There she was.

"Katherine." I hissed in a low voice. finally.

The two men from before were there and had their backs to me but I didn't care about them.

I just needed them to leave so I'd have a clean shot.

it took an hour of boring chitchat later till the men finally left her alone.

Now was my chance.

Time for revenge Katherine