Chapter 3

JADE'S P.O.V

walking into the school..it looks super clean..but sadly not for long..as I get to my hangout spot..I sit down cause im usually the only one over there till like 10-15 minutes..

As im sitting down my guy friend erin comes to hugg me..

Erin's a husky, dark skin male, that stands 5'10 with a fro That gives him 3 more inches, he's a cool guy that I met a year back and we've been tight since then..people use to think we went together but he's really not my type..

As erin huggs me I give him a brief smile  and sit back down..

"you don't look to happy", I say to erin who has a ugh face on..

"I was rushing this morning and forgot my shoes", erin says..

As he says that I look down to see eric has on his bed slippers..it was kindof funny cause his bedroom shoes had a bunny on them..

"just call home", I say

if I could I would, but I left my phone", he says

I shake my head and hand him mine..after he's done he hands me my phone and leaves..just like a nigga with out a thanks..

as I look down at my phone I hear a deep voice beside me..a voice I'm not use to but I dont pay it no mind..cause I think he's going by talking..

But as the min. Goes by I feel someone starring at Me..so I glance up to see

It was robert james marshall, but People Call Him RJ, He Is one of the finest boys in school..

He was light skin, with hazelnut eyes, and dimples when he smiled, he had perfect teeth and was a pretty boy, but dont let that fool you the nigga was a thugg..

As I was looking back down he said, "Do you sit here alone".

"No, but for the min I am by myself, why??", I asked

"no reason I just aint never seen you, I thought I may stop and talk"., he said

"Oh", I say

Now he just lost me, james and I are in the same grade, even had a class together but I guess all he seen was his niggas and hoes,

so why is he talking to me I wonder.

"were's  your boyfriend", he ask

"I dont have one,why you asking",I ask getting irritated.

"Oh no reason, I guess I'll see you around", he says as he's walking away.

"okay", I say  almost to myself

as hard as I was acting, I couldn't help but think of his looks and why he stopped to talk to me..out of all people, but I gotta gets over it cause..

I heard the light skin boys aint no good..

**why do you think RJ stopped to talk to Jade??

Will they talk again??**