Friday

Your alarm blares it's annoying song as you struggle to get up and turn it off. You reflect on yesterday turning on your side and mindlessly scrolling through your phone.

Your day out with Sero was pretty fun, after you two ate dinner you watched a crappy tele-novella.

You couldn't really understand what was happening but watching the screen and listening to Sero's commentary, you could piece together what was going on, afterwards you went up to your room to go to sleep, and now here you are, your adrenaline kicking in as you realize that tomorrow will be the day of the family reunion.

'I've got Sero by my side. I'll be okay' you think to yourself as you put on your school uniform. You slip on your shoes and walk out to U.A. joining your friends.

"Hey guys wait up!" You yell as you run towards them. "Maybe don't wake up late next time dumb ass" Bakugou responds. "Don't roast Y/n!" Kaminari says to Bakugou. "I'll do whatever the hell I WANT!!!" Bakugou exclaims tiny explosions leaving his palms.

You roll your eyes at your angry friend and continue walking to the school. When you get to the front door of class 1-A a certain someone stops you.

"Y/n what where you and Sero doing getting those fancy outfits?" Uraraka questions. "Oh well it's kind of a long story" You say hoping to leave the conversation as fast as possible. "So you two weren't out on a date?" The brown haired girl chuckled slightly at your reaction.

"Wait Y/n you said you where going to bed... but you snuck out with SERO!?!" Mina blurts out. You awkwardly nodded your head at your pink haired friend causing her to playfully smack your back.

"You could've just told me that you and Sero are dating." "We aren't dating. Mina there's a perfectly logical explanation for all this, right sero?" You say gesturing toward Sero for support.

Sero looks up and responds "yeah I'm just taking Y/n to a party" Sero says hoping to calm down the girls, but his statement only made Mina yell even louder. "YOU WHERE GOING TO A PARTY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!"

"Oh dios mío" Sero mumbles. You cover your ears to combat how loud she was yelling causing the rest of the class to pay attention to the conversation at hand.

"I don't know what the commotion is about but I'm going to need you to all sit in your seats before the bell rings" Aizawa rolls into the room in his sleeping bag as always.

'Thank god for mr. Aizawa or else the whole school would figure out my weekend plans' you sigh in relief and take a seat at your desk.

Throughout the day Mina was looking at you strangely. You weren't sure if she was scheming or mad at you. 'Is she upset because I didn't tell her about the party?' You frown and look over at Sero. He gives you an understanding smile that immediately makes you feel ten times better.

The day went by excruciatingly slowly, like most school days for you. Mina walks up to you after class. "hey Y/n" "hey Mina" You smile at her and she smiles back.

"The girls are planning on having a sleepover in the common room if you want to go." Mina pauses then continues. "You can tell us whats going on with you and Seroooo~" You blush at her teasing. "Yeah I'll go. I owe you an explanation anyway." you answer.

"sweet! don't forget that we're meeting in the common room around 5" Mina giggles walking out of the classroom.  You happily sigh putting on your backpack. 'this should be fun'  you think, remembering how loud the girls could get when they are all bunched together.

You walk back to your dorm thinking about all of the possible things that could happen at the sleepover. You mull over the possible ways to tell your friends what's been going on.