The Skirt part 1 ✨.

After the days passed, and I started meeting with the guys in the afternoon, classes arrived.

Typically, the alarm clock would go off at 7 o'clock, the first day of school, and everything would be fine, right? Well... there was a slight problem for the black hair girl .

Sara : MOM! WHERE IS MY SKIRT?

And there was silence throughout the house ... but someone knocked on the door of the child's room.

-Carlos: hey hey, mom went out early to work, but she said your skirt is in the washing machine.
- Suddenly Sara ran super fast to the laundry room -

Sara: noonono, it's still washing, shit! I don't have time, I'm late!

The girl went to her closet to get the replacement of the skirt she had, but the problem is that the skirt was a little short. Still the girl kept looking , if there was another uniform skirt like it, or just another replacement . Although in the end she decided to use the only option , which was the short skirt .

A few days before , the boys and Sara stayed to accompany each other to school , because the boys enrolled in the same school , on the recommendation of Sara's mother to Lisa , since they had become friends .

Suddenly the doorbell rang at the house of that girl , while she was struggling to climb up her short skirt .

Larry: little girl! Hurry up, we don't have all the time.
Sal: bro leave it, you do not see that she has to be done to look more beautiful
Larry : but what did I just hear about sally face? Do you like her? OMG !!!
Larry: - Turns to the other side - ...
Suddenly the black haired girl opened the front door .

Sara : ready! I'm ready guys, ... guys? Why do you see me like this?

Even though the skirt was very short, Larry didn't give a shit about me, as long as he came out I was just a little surprised but he was decent about it.

Larry: - he smirks at me - the little girl turned into a lady, nice attributes Smith
- looks forward to the skirt -
Sara : shut up, Tarzan !
Sally: you look very pretty Sara , even if the skirt is very short, you always dazzle.
Sara: thank you, sal ... soooooo  we better get going .

While the three boys were arriving at the school, Sara was walking confidently, but started the mocking and dirty compliments, or just the uncomfortable looks .

The kids were walking , suddenly Sara felt that someone was hugging her from behind , it was more or less Elizabeth Williams the girl who knew all the rumors and secrets of others , and without more or less was the daughter of the school principal .

Eliza : SMITH ! ... ohhh...- she looks at the skirt -
Smith : are you going to greet me or what williams ?
Eliza : I didn't know you liked to dress like that now ...
sara : the other one was still washing
Williams: Sara anyway - gives her a little hug -, and these guys?
Larry: My name is Larry, Sara's boyfriend - grabs Sara by the waist -
Williams: WHATTTTT IS THAT TRUE ? !!! this should be known by everyone
Sara : that's a lie - she looks at Larry and gives him a tap on the shoulder - oh and he is sal ... , sally - blushes -
Williams : ohhh OHHH OHHH .... He pulls Sara and whispers to her discreetly - mysterious, isn't it?
Sara : I would say that he is very kind and has her charm I admit
Williams: OHHHHHHHH... I understand...
Salt: call me sally face, eliza?

Williams: You can call Eliza Allen daughter of flash, it was a pleasure guys, but sara and I have to go to class.

Without more, the taller girl pulled the younger one to class, while she was making fun of what happened with the boys.
In that moment Mr. Argo , introduced the boys by assigning their seats

- Young fisher can sit down with our best student, Elizabeth Williams

Ah yes I forgot to mention, that Eliza was acclaimed by the teachers, and more by Mr. Argo.

- And you young johnson, next to miss smith

The two boys were going to take their seats until a loud scream was heard in the classroom, calling everyone's attention.

Williams : SARA YOUR CRUSH IS WITH ME!

Without thinking twice, the youngest girl covered her face with the book, embarrassed by the comment, while only the others were laughing or making fun of the typical sound of: UUUUUU
Kate : You're dead, Williams!
Larry : I didn't know you liked him , huh? - serious mode activated -
Sara : eh? I'm not saying that I like him  Larry, but if I did, would it be a problem Mr jealous? - giggles-
Only Larry gave Sara a serious look and suddenly the blue haired boy spoke.
Salt: thank you sara, you also make me feel quite unique - smiles -
Eliza: not so fast, do you need a push or not?
Salt: push?

Suddenly Eliza gave literally pushed  Sally , making him move his desk and pushing Larry, making him falling to the ground , with a persepective seeing Sara on the floor .

Larry: ... ..., - he blushes - , Sara you use kalvin klein?
Sara; JOHNSON, - kicks him in the nose -
Larry : Shit, girl!
Salt: at least they made you a free rhinoplasty bro
Larry : you shut up! At least the view is nice... , already . You wish you were in my place, don't you?
Salt: You idiot !  - stands up about to give him a blow - , she is our friend!
Williams: I NEED A CAMERA!!!!