Larry Johnson ✨

So she let us in and just talked to my Mom about how they moved and stuff like that..., Lisa noticed that I was getting bored and talked to me.

Lisa: Sara if you like you can go upstairs, there is my son Larry in his room, for sure you will get along very well

I just nodded and went into the so-called room and suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like something heavy had fallen. I saw a room that the door was almost open so I decided to enter ...

Larry : stupid sound!
Sara  : hello...? Sorry to barge in like this but your mom told me to come in...
Larry: ah yes no problem emmm...?
Sara: Sara smith, and you are Larry right?
Larry: yeah that's me - raise his loudspeaker - 
Sara : By the way, who is Sonia?
Larry: I'm still single - he smiles at you and laughs a little -  
Sara : ha ha, very funny  people call you clown - you smile -
Larry: Well, queen of sarcasm, just so you know, Sonia is my  loudspeaker and she owns my heart.

  In that you noticed a poster in his room of a band that sounded familiar .

Hey Larry ... Isn't that the band from Sanity Fall?
Larry: exactly, why?
Kate: I think I heard a song from them once...? It was called singular... I think?
Larry: sisis and there are many more, come sit down - you sat on his  bed - , i will play you some songs that are some jewels.

And so it was, they listened to music , Larry and you, and apparently they were having a great time, although suddenly someone opened the door to  Larry 's room.

Larry: hey dude! - he turned  off the speaker - , what brings you here?
??? : emmm ... i just, ehem i just came to see where all the noise was coming from ...
Larry: Oh, by the way, the one who was looking at you in the evenings is here.
Sara : - you hit larry on the shoulder - I wasn't stalking him
Larry: yes of course whatever you say, well ... she is Sara 
Sally: hello sara ... I have to go ... - he  runs out to escape from the room -
  Sara  : I ... scared him?
Larry: sure, you don't see that hair, you look crazy, well you are  - he gives you a smirk -
Sara : shut up! It's called heavy metal, little girl  - giggles-
Larry: Your quiet salt is very shy, but who are you calling a little girl? Little eyes?
Sara : Shut up, you better put on the music.