You hitted the Car !!!?✨

Larry and I had started dating quite often, and in the face of this, Williams and Sal did not find it very pleasant, much less my parents. I really did not know how the hell my parents had found out that I had been dating Larry , I mean it will be very noticeable but not at least with them . Or so I thought when I tried to make it all go very quietly, until someone had to fuck up while Larry had told me what he had done in the morning.

LAR 🥰 :

Well it is not that bad, besides your mom did not occupy her truck anymore, did she?

- Larry, you are crazy! They are going to kill me! You know if he uses it to go to his meetings

Besides, they won't know who it was, and my bike was worse off! My bb needs to be renewed

- Larry! Now! This is serious 😞

Awwww jealous that my bb is my bike? Awww the Chaneke

- Don't be an idiot! You don't remember anything... We also have security cameras at the entrance duhhh ? 😾

Remember what? I'm not going to be identified that easily, I mean, they might think I'm someone else?

- lar ... You don't even remember? My mom will think it wasn't you who crashed your bike into the back of the truck 🙄

Remember what? Seriously, baby, I don't know what you're talking about, don't get mad. You'll forget it ever happened.

- Read ✔️✔ today 22:30

Meanwhile that was the last message that was going to be answered by Sara , Larry at first thought it would just be a simple tantrum , and would answer in about 10 min , but apparently this did not happen . So the chestnut decided to call her , but the younger one did not answer .

It had been at least half an hour and our brunette was getting desperate , because he did not get an answer , and tried to remember that it was that important thing , until it was agreed that he would go the next day to eat with his in-laws .

Larry did not think for a second more and looked in his closet for some garment that was decent for tomorrow , while he accumulated a pile of broken sweatshirts and jeans on the floor . In that he remembered that the only good shirt he had was the one he had bought for Lisa's future wedding , but nevertheless he decided to wear it .

My Chaneke ♥ ️

Hey... sorry if I didn't remember about the food... I have everything ready for tomorrow, I'm dying to see you 🌚!

- ok it's ok.

Ouch:((, well as I said get ready for tomorrow, after that your parents will love me!

- Maybe.

Well if you don't want me to go then I'm not going 😕

- don't just come.

If something was bothering our chestnut tree , it was that they were very cold with it , and even that they didn't show interest . Larry admitted that he had made a mistake and should apologize so he put on his red sweatshirt and went to Sara's house .

When he arrived there was not a single light , so as Sara's room was facing the street and her window was not open so she could not climb , grabbed a stone from the window box at the entrance , and threw it to hit the sale of the girl without breaking it .

Then Sara came out to see what had happened and there he saw Larry begging him to let him in.

Larry: Baby I'm sorry, really I was not my fault - he said a little sad -

Sara: Okay, I'm going to go down quickly, just 5 minutes ok? No more

Larry: Orders are orders - he said as he smiled -

The girl came down and in a couple of moments the door opened and Larry took the opportunity to enter without making much noise, the two young people went up to the room of the minor. When they reached the room Larry put the lock because once they were almost caught .

Sara : and well ?

Larry: I know that I am a language and everything you want, but I really did not remember something so important, and I know how much this means to you and me as an imbecile without remembering it and I this ...

Sara: you are not Larry, it was also my fault for being so selfish

Larry: no you were not to blame for anything heh ... even I was the one who caused the truck to be damaged.

Sara: Just think that tomorrow everything will be fine, okay? - he said taking the major's hand in his hands -

Footsteps were heard in the hallway and luckily Larry had locked the door.

Alexa : Sara? Are you awake? I heard some noises, Sara open up

Larry: shit!
Sara : shshshshs SHUT UP!

Alexa: Sara, who are you with? Open this door.

Larry : What do I do? - he said whispering -
Sara : the quick closet! Get in!

So Sara tried to get Larry into her closet as quickly as possible before her mother opened the door. Sara closed the closet and went to bed quickly as Alexa entered the room.

Alexa: daughter, are you still awake? I heard some noises
Sara : That's ... I don't feel well, my stomach hurts
Alexa: Oh my child, I told you not to eat the whole bag of popcorn, well cover yourself. While I go down to make you a tea, I will not be long.

Sara : thank you ma ...

The two teenagers waited for Alexa to go down to the kitchen to make tea and Larry to come out of the closet. So when they heard he was in the kitchen . Larry came out of the closet and was very nervous about what to do.

Sara : Well, can you stay in the closet until morning? - he said as he chuckled -

Larry : Well, in that case, I'd rather sleep on the street

Sara: we don't have time, you have to get out of here, then mmmm...

Larry: mmm uh-huh? Any plan?

Sara: actually yes - he said while looking at the window -

Larry: oh no no, don't think I'm going to jump!

Sara: quickly grab some blankets to make a ladder!

That's how they put together several blankets so that Larry could climb down from the window with these.

Sara: run away!
Larry: No way, what else do you want me to say? Oh Rapunzel let your hair fall out? - he said while laughing at his very red and childish comment.
Sara : let's go downstairs! I'll see you tomorrow, okay? -I was hugging him, now come down! My mom won't be long

This is how the young man was able to descend to the street with difficulty, while Alexa's steps were heard climbing the stairs. Sara said her last goodbye to Larry by closing the window with the curtains and going to bed as quickly as possible to pretend she was still sick.